•|First Time! *RATED R*|• Chapter 8

- Cat P.O.V -

I woke up the next morning with seems like gray clouds in the sky. I guess its going to rain today. Plus Graduation is tomorrow, hopefully, if its not canceled. Cant wait!

So I got out of bed and plugged my ear phones in and played: Where The Boys At? by the Omg Girlz. I had this bitch loud too! Now I can't hear shit! I started to dance to it in the hallway and downstairs. I was also singing to it just so you know. While I was fixing a fruit salad I felt hands slip around my waist and pull me close. I turned down my music, and unplugged my hear phones. I turned around and it was....you guessed It Ray! :)

Ray: Hello there!!

Me: Morning to you too!

Ray: Ready to have fun today?

Me: *eating fruit* Don't you think it going to rain?

Ray: I mean in the bedroom.

Me: Oh..oh!

Ray:*smiles*

Me: I don't know, I'm kinda nervous.

Ray: How come?

Me: Its my first time...

Ray: Don't worry, I'll guide you through with it.

I paused for a minute. Was he really asking to be my first? I don't know if should let him have it. I could tell he saw hesitation in my eyes when he looked at me, so his looks soften up and he caressed my cheek.

Ray: Just tell me to stop whenever you feel uncomfortable.

Me: Okay..

So I put the rest of my fruit in the refrigerator,and I went upstairs.Ray followed behind. When we got in my room, he shut and locked the door. We got to the bed room, he sat me down on the dresser and kissed me slowly. He picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.

We both fell on the bed but with him on top of me and I could feel his hands exploring every last bit of my body parts. I bit my lip when he started to kiss my neck and moved down to my chest, stomach, and farther down. I wanted to stop him, but its too late now.

He took the time and undressed me, being gentle as ever, keeping me calm. My heart was racing as he examined everything on me and took it all in. I could just see lust in his eyes. After that, he undressed himself and pulled out a condom from his pocket. Protection always.

As he positioned to enter me, I took a deep breath and could feel the covers being put around our waist. Now I was really nervous! "I'm gonna take my time since its your first okay?" I shook my head yes. He slid on a condom, and when he pushed himself inside me, I felt pain. He pushed more causing me to moan in pain. I arched my back a little as he continued to go slow. "It hurts!" "I know, just lay there and take it." When he did the long strokes, the pain still lingered around. "Go slower.." I told him and he did.

This was too much to take in for one and I need time to adjust. He spreaded my legs wider and groaned. I guess it felt good to him. 

I could feel the pain ease up causing me to beg a little more for him. He held me by legs, and hips, and sped up the paste a little faster. I started to moan uncontrollably, and could feel my legs starting to go numb because I was over filled with pleasure. "Shit.." I moaned. I gripped the sheets of the covers, arching my back more.

His hands traced up my stomach, touching my breast, and trailed back down, massaging my clit, adding more pleasure. He then, pulled put, pushed back in completely, doing more long, hard strokes, making my body tense up. I suddenly felt a feeling I never felt. He hit that spot again making me squirm. My stomach started to tense up and I felt my walls tightening up around him. He then pulled out and I pout.

"Ass up, face down."

Where did they do this at? I did as told, and he spreaded my legs, reentering me, groaning, as my walls squeezed around his member. I moaned as he continued pumping into me, gripping my waist, ass, and thighs. "Oh...Mm.." I slid back on him, wanting to feel all of him inside me this time. "Ah.." I gripped the sheets feeling the tightening sensation build up. Oh dear god. He groaned, smacking my ass. I bit down into the covers, keeping my moans muffle.

"Mm...Mm...Uh...Uh..."

After an hour of complete ecstasy, my body locked up and I felt something warm in a liquid form out of me and I yelled! I could feel warmness coming from Ray, filling the condom up.

✳✳✳✳✳✳

~ Theresa's Pov:

I was Princeton's room chilling was he was in the bathroom taking a showers and when he came out I just paused and looked at him. He his sooooo sexy when he is wet. I could tell he was trying to tease me by running his hand through his curly wet hair! My mouth dropped open and I started to imagine about what he could do to my body if it was only me and him the world alone. The again, he could be freakier than I thought he would be ;D But who cares!! \(•_•)/ Because I sure don't give a fudge!!

Prince: Like what you see?

Theresa: Huh? See what?

Prince: You know exactly what I mean!

Theresa: No I don't!

Prince: *gets closer* Sweetheart, yes you do so don't act like it.

Theresa: I'm serious...I don't know what your talking about.

Prince: Sweety, please don't lie to me.

Theresa: Oh God....um I'm not.

Prince: *climbs on top of her* Your gonna regret it soon or later.

Theresa: Please don't...

Princeton: Don't what?

So he climbed on top of me,crashed his lips right into mine. I kissed back while putting my hand around his neck. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist while his hands rubbed my thigh really slowly. I bit my lip as soon as he started to kiss my neck really softly and mumble things in my ear...

*I know its short.... :/*

REMEMBER : This is just a book, so ANYTHING can happen x