Chapter 1

"No, it can't be true... He can't actually..." I trailed off. I wouldn't accept it. I couldn't accept it.

"It's true, Aiden. Your little friend is no longer human." Lucian said with the most devilish grin on his face. He seemed to be enjoying my misery.

I felt like my world was going to end. This can't be real. I should've never been turned into a vampire. And Henry... He should've never been turned into a. Werewolf. How can this be my life?

"Why? Why did you have to do this to him?" I asked, on the verge of tears. I looked at Henry, who was quietly crying from the pain radiating from his shoulder.

"It was part of the plan. I will kill him if you don't join me." Lucian said, his grin disappeared.

"You already killed him by doing this to him! His life as a normal human is gone because of you!" I yelled. I was incredibly angry at him.

"No Aiden, your friend is like this because of you." Lucian said as he pointed an accusing finger at me.

It wasn't my fault. This, wasn't my fault. I'm not the one who chose to become a vampire. Henry didn't choose to become a werewolf. It was all Lucians fault. He's the problem.

"If you hadn't become friends with him in the first place, he wouldn't be here." Lucian said.

"This was not my fault! It's all your fault! I didn't do anything!" I was now screaming my head off. The lack of blood in my system added to my anger. Lucians smile grew every second I became angrier.

"Just join me Aiden." He said, "Join me and I'll keep Henry alive."

Would he really keep Henry alive? Somehow I couldn't trust him. I didn't want to give in that easily. But how could I not? If it meant Henry's safety.

"Join me, Aiden." Lucian said again. He looked at Henry, giving a look of sorrow. I thought to myself, maybe if I joined him, Henry would be safe. Everyone, would be safe.

"Alright. I'll join you." I said in defeat. An evil smile grew across Lucians face.

Henry gasped, "No!" He said in a raspy voice. More and more energy left his body as blood from his wound seeped out. He was now struggling to even keep kneeling.

"It's okay Henry." I reassured him. Yet I didn't know if I was really telling the truth. From this point forward, I didn't know what was going to happen.

___________________________

First chapter of 'I'm a Werewolf''. I hoped you all liked it and expect a lot of big things to happen in the sequel. The book will mostly be at Henry's point of view hence the title of the book, but there will be other people's perspectives as well.

••

Thank you all so very much for taking the time to read my book, it means so, so, so much to me. 'I'm a Vampire' has come a long way and it wouldn't be at this point if it weren't for all you people that read my book.*Thank You*