Chapter 4

"God I hate that guy." Aiden said, once Lucian had left. I nodded my head in agreement.

"I'm not going to let you fight another werewolf." He said in a soft tone of voice.

I shook my head, "You won't be able to stop it." I said. Aiden furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes I will. I can't let you risk your life like that!" He said, all the while pacing around the room, "It's awful. What Lucian did to you."

I looked at the cold concrete ground. It was awful. And I don't know how I'm going to cure it, "When's the fight?" I asked worriedly. The date had completely slipped my mind, "Tomorrow night." Aiden replied.

"I'm scared, Aiden." I said quietly. Aiden stopped pacing the floor.

"It's okay Henry. I'm scared too." He said, kneeling down in front of me.

"I was right there, when Samantha and Luke turned over. The pain in their eyes... I don't want to go through that." I said. Tears were beginning to well up in my eyes. Aiden put his hand on my shoulder.

"It'll be okay. I'll make sure it won't happen." He said.

We stayed, sitting on the floor, in silence, for half an hour. Before Lucian came in.

"Get off the floor." He said to both of us. We obeyed him and stood up simultaneously.

"Aiden, I want you to come with me. Henry, you'll be going with Athena to get washed up and ready for tomorrow." He said strictly, then gestured towards a nice looking lady standing behind him.

She looked like she was in her early twenties with flawless pale skin, crystal blue eyes and thick, full hazelnut brown hair. She smiled at me when I laid my eyes on her. I smiled shyly back.

"Follow me, Henry." She said in a soft and luring voice. She turned around, making her short black dress twirl.

I started to follow her but noticed I still had chains attached to my wrists, "Um, can you please unchain me?" I asked Lucian in a frightened voice. Afraid that he would answer in a harsh way.

"Athena." He said the girls name. The girl made her way in front of Lucian and towards me. She took had a small key in her hand which she used to unlock the chains around my wrists.

"Thank you." I mumbled and stood up. I shook my hands out, finally being free of those chains.

"Now, come with me." Athena said. I followed her and glanced at Aiden on my way out of the room. He looked at me but quickly averted his eyes.

___________________________

"Right in here." Athena said as she pointed to the steel door. I walked into the room and found that it resembled a hotel room. A fairly soft looking bed lay in the corner of the room with sheets and a blanket folded neatly on top. A black painted wooden dresser sat beside it with an animal skinned lamp. A door leading to what I assumed was a bathroom, was placed across from the bed and dresser.

Other than those peices of furniture, a burgundy mat in the middle of the room, and a painting beside the bathroom door, the room was empty.

"You can go wash up in the bathroom over there. I'll bring you new clothes once you're done." Athena said in a polite voice, "Thank you." I replied.

She left me to my lonesome as she walked away. I went into the bathroom to clean up. I took a shower, taking extra time to clean off the blood and dirt that had dried on my skin, then dried myself off and waited for Athena to return. I had put the towel around my waist and sat on the edge of the bed.