Chapter 2

~Henry~

I knew I was in trouble, right when that black haired vampire sold me to that Lucian guy.

What I thought was one of the 'good guys', turned out to be not so good. I can't believe I trusted a vampire to drive me home safely in the first place.

When he parked in front of my house, he ordered me to get out of the silver Volvo. I did as he said and once I was out, I was immediately bombarded by what I thought were vampires. There were three of them, and they all looked similar to the vampire definition. Pale skin, cold to the touch, dead looking eyes.

They shoved me into the back of a black van with black tinted windows, and drugged me once I was inside. I'm surprised no one saw them shove me into the car, I mean, I live in a pretty populated neighbourhood.

Before I blacked out, I could see the black haired vampire shake hands with one of the vampires that shoved me into the van. How could I possibly get myself into this mess?

________________________

"No, it can't be true... He can't actually..." Aiden trailed off. He shook his head all the while tearing up and not accepting the fact that it was true.

I didn't want to accept the truth either. I've seen Samantha and Luke change to wolves. I didn't want to be them. But now I was. Why though? Why me? Why did Lucian pick me? Why didn't he just kill me instead? Or make me a vampire?

"It's true, Aiden. Your little friend is no longer human." Lucian said. It sounded odd to here the words 'no longer human.' The words rang in my head like a never ending echo.

"Why? Why did you have to do this to him?" Aiden questioned. Tears were running down my face. The pain from my shoulder was unbearable.

"It was part of the plan. I will kill him if you don't join me." Lucian said. Join him? I would never let Aiden join that villain.

"You already killed him by doing this to him! His life as a normal human is gone because of you!" Aiden yelled. Tears were starting to well up in his eyes.

"No Aiden, your friend is like this because of you." Lucian said, accusing Aiden of this whole mess. This wasn't his fault. Nothing was Aidens fault.

"If you hadn't become friends with him in the first place, he wouldn't be here." Lucian said. What?! Is this guy really saying this right now? I asked myself. I wanted to say something, or do anything. But I couldn't. I just felt too weak.

"This was not my fault! It's all your fault! I didn't do anything!" Aiden screamed. I saw a hint of red burn in his eyes, before his normal greyish blue eyes returned back to normal. I wondered if he was hungry.

"Just join me Aiden." Lucian said, "Join me and I'll keep Henry alive."

Would he really keep me alive though? At this point I didn't trust any of his statements.

"Join me, Aiden." Lucian said in a persuading voice. Aiden looked as though he were thinking things through. He couldn't possibly thinking it through!

"Alright. I'll join you." Aiden said as he looked at the ground in defeat.

"No!" I exclaimed. My voice was weak and raspy. The amount of blood pouring out of my wound was weakening me. I just wanted to fall on the ground and die.

"Wonderful." Lucian whispered. Pure evil dripping from his word.

"Take the boy to my office. Leave Aiden here. I need to have a talk with him." Lucian said to the two vampires that dragged me out here.

They pulled on the steel chains attached to my bloody wrists, "Come on!" One vampire scowled when I didn't move.

I quickly gave up the struggle to stay, and let them drag me to Lucians office. What was going to happen? I was afraid to even ask myself that question.