Chapter 6

~Aiden~

"What big plans are you talking about?" I asked Lucian. I can't believe him. I joined him at the cost of everyone's freedom, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

"Oh you'll see eventually. Right now, let's prepare for Henry's fight." He said.

"That's tomorrow! Why do we need to prepare for it? And just tell me what you're going to do with everyone!" I yelled.

"I'm moving the fight to tonight. It'll just be a thrill to see Henry's wolf. And I'm not saying anything about what I've got planned for everyone." He answered.

I was incredibly angry with him now, "I'm not going to let Henry fight tonight, or ever! Just let him be!" I protested.

"Just let him do what he wants, Aiden." Williams coarse voice said.

I turned around to look at him with a frown, "What? Why?" I asked.

"It'll make things easier." He replied before letting out a dry cough.

"How could you just give up like that?" I asked in a quiet voice. This didn't seem like the William I knew. The William I knew was driven, and would do anything to protect the people he cared about.

"We better go." Lucian said. I turned back around to face him, "Get him some blood, and we'll go." I demanded. He sighed.

"Fine. I'll order someone to get him one small cup of blood. But that's it." He said angrily.

I grinned in victory. Although it was barely even a victory.

Lucian took his phone out of his back pocket and started texting someone. About five minutes later, a man with dark clothing came walking in, holding a glass cup of blood. He gave the small cup to William, who finished it in two gulps.

"Thank you." William sighed. He didn't look that much better, but he seemed to be improving.

"Let's go, Aiden." Lucian said as he gestured to leave the room. I glanced back at William as I was leaving the room. He nodded as Lucian shut the steel door.

"Now, let's get ready for this fight, shall we?" Lucian said, grinning.

___________________________

~Henry~

I sat in the empty room for about an hour, doing absolutely nothing.

I had no idea what time of day it was for there was no windows in the room, and there wasn't a clock.

I worried about tomorrow night. I wondered what it would be like. Would I be in control of myself when I was a wolf? Samantha and Luke didn't seem to be in control.

The door suddenly swung open, interrupting my thoughts.

"Good news, Henry. The fight is tonight." Lucian said, clasping his hands together and smiling.

My mouth hung open, "W-What? I thought it was tomorrow." I stuttered.

Aiden followed in behind Lucian with a grim look on his face.

"Did you know about this?" I asked Aiden. He nodded without looking at me. I shook my head, "I'm not doing this. I'm not fighting a werewolf." I said.

"A fellow werewolf. And yes, you are fighting one. Or else your dead." Lucian said, grinning. I sighed in defeat. I would never be able to win this.

Lucian laughed, "Aren't you just excited Henry? A werewolf. You'll be a werewolf tonight." He said, trying ever so hard to hold back his sickly excitement.

I didn't say anything. All I did was glare at him.

"We must be on our way. We have a lot of organizing to do for the big event. Athena will get you at five thirty." Lucian said to me. He guided Aiden out of the room and left me to myself. How I was just minutes before.