Chapter 9

Magnus jumped onto Henry tackling him down to the ground. Henry let out a whimper as Magnus clawed him across his muzzle.

"Henry!" I shouted. I was terribly frightened for him. I didn't expect this to end well.

Henry quickly got up and put his paws on Magnus's shoulders. Magnus did the same and they were soon clawing and biting each other.

They fought with speed. Barks, growls and whines could be heard from both of them.

At one point, Henry clawed at Magnus's eye, making him howl and temporarily stop fighting. Henry had the upper hand now. He clamped his strong and deadly jaws into Magnus's neck. Magnus let out another howl and bit Henry's side.

Henry pushed Magnus away bit and clawed at him. He was quite good for being much smaller than him.

Magnus, though, soon took control and started to bite Henry's neck. Henry let out a long, pain filled howl as his blood was spilled on his fur.

It was hard to watch. Lucian cheered and laughed the whole time. What a sicko. I said to myself.

The fight between the two lasted for what seemed like forever. No one wolf was winning.

Until Henry got tackled to the ground. Magnus had him pinned and was now biting down on his neck. It seemed like the end for Henry. He seemed weak and powerless as Magnus clawed and bit him.

"Come on Henry! I know you can do this!" I screamed at Henry.

He looked at me with his eyes. The wolf seemed to nod at me and suddenly, he had this immediate rush of power.

He pushed Magnus off of him with full force and pinned him down instead. He growled at him before clamping his teeth down on his neck.

A pool of blood quickly spread around Magnus. He squirmed under Henry's hold but failed. His movements kept getting weaker, the longer Henry's teeth were digging into his flesh.

At last, Magnus stopped moving, he was dead.

Henry backed up. Cheers sounded and everyone shouted Henry's name. I smiled with relief and looked over at Lucian.

His mouth was open in surprise, "Shocked?" I asked him over the loud noise. He nodded slowly.

"What happens now?" I then asked him, "We leave. He'll be back in his human form by sunrise." Lucian said.

"Please leave the area!" Lucian yelled to the noisy crowd. A few people whined but left anyways.

It took about twenty minutes for everyone to leave the room, "You coming?" Lucian asked me when we were the only ones left.

"I'll go in a minute." I replied. I just kept looking at Henry, who was sitting down, looking at Magnus's limp body.

"Fine." Lucian said, then left.

I walked closer to the cage, "Henry?" I said. He looked over at me, then stood up.

He bared his teeth and let out a growl, "It's okay Henry, it's me." I reassured him. He stopped growling, but continued to glare at me.

"It's weird to see you like this. I can't even believe you are, this." I said in a weak voice.

Henry's eyes softened a bit, before he averted them. He walked in a circle before lying down.

"I'm sorry, Henry. You shouldn't be like this." I apologized. Henry ignored me and later his head down.

I sighed, and, with nothing else to say to him, I left. Magnus's dead body was giving me goosebumps.

Lucian was waiting just outside the door, "Wasn't that just incredible." He said in awe. I glared at him, "No. It wasn't. Henry could've died." I said flatly.

"But he didn't." Lucian replied. I rolled my eyes. I was fed up with Lucian.

"Well on the bright side, Henry can now be in my ever growing army." Lucian said. I furrowed my eyebrows, "So, where is this ever growing army? Because, you couldn't fit a whole army of supernatural beings in this place." I said.

"Most of them are all in Greece. That is where the vampire government is." He answered. Greece?!

"So, to take down the government, we need to go to Greece?" I asked. I would be excited to go to Greece, if I weren't a vampire trying to destroy the government of vampires.

"We will leave for Greece in about a week or so. We're still getting ready here." Lucian said.

We talked about the plan all the way to a nice looking bedroom, "This is your room. There'll be vampires to wake you in the morning." Lucian said, putting his hand out to show me the room.

The room had concrete floors but was covered in red velvet carpets. The bed was king sized with soft, plushy looking pillows and a thick blanket. Expensive gold rimmed dressers sat on both sides of the bed with antique lamps sitting on top of them.

"Whoa." I whispered.

"Glad you like it. Now, goodnight." Lucian said and shut the door behind me. I jumped when the door shut.

I sighed, and with nothing else to do, I went to sleep.

________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while:( I've been really busy with school and had little time to write. Hope you all liked this chapter!

Remember to vote and comment!
*Thank you*