Chapter 16

Aurora Atticus's POV

Kiss....We kissed...

My lips... we kissed... did we not.. yes.

We did... we kissed. Our lips... touched... yes... it did.

My mind whirled, making incoherent short sentences inside my head. My eyes shifty yet spacing out to nowhere in particular. There are so many questions in my head that are left unanswered as I lay there motionless, looking up to meet his face-- hanging above mine after our kiss.

How should I react? What should I be saying? Should I say something at all? I don't particularly hate the kiss even though it's a little rough... I mean, I do enjoy it a little.... so-

Oh my god, What am I even blabbering about? This kiss messed me up so badly on the inside.

All because of him. This man whose head is still hovering above me, looking down at me and my lips. Frustrated, I pushed him with all my might, which surprisingly made him stumble and messily, fell right down to the floor on his back. Something I did not expect. 

Aomine groaned, as I quickly sat right up on the bed and tried to ask if he's alright. But instead, he ended up grabbing my arms and pulled me down to him. I gracefully tripped on his legs and fell right on top of him. Once again, my mind were all over the place. Hastily, and fluttered at the same time, I tried getting up. However his grip tightened on both of my arms; holding me down close to his body. In that instance, if feels like tens of billions of my nerves were spiked up, firing rapidly throughout my body. 

His body in contact with mine -- I feel like I have just eaten candy floss and it's melting in my mouth. Stop it, Aurora. This is not time to compare him to a candy floss. Seriously, priorities.

He looked at me longingly, as I did to him-- not longingly-- but curiously. He leans in closer, the same time my heart starts throbbing furiously. Before I knew it, I found myself closing my eyes reflexively. The waiting... for his lips to touch mine once again-- I couldn't comprehend it. But it give me an insatiable pleasure. Oh how my body couldn't fake it either, that I turned all jelly-- and let myself be attached to him; too weak to even get up.

I wait....

and waited.....

As his breath and scent gets nearer every millisecond. My heart beat thumping faster and faster...

"Everyone, please assemble outside now!" Zed shouted from the outside using the speaker.

We pulled away from each other immediately and sat right up on the floor. For some reason, I feel like cursing Zed. We almost kissed again, if it weren't for Zed. What? Am I expecting for it? 

Damn right you did, Aurora.

I covered my mouth instantly upon realisation. The 'butterflies' in my tummy flying around like bullets  were shot all over. I could feel it so strongly. I looked over to him who's still sitting beside me, looking at me. 

"Out-" I started, trying not to make it awkward. "We should be-" I tried to regain back my power to speak proper sentences, "We need to be outside. Zed said" I gave up trying, and got up on the floor. Pacing clumsily between left and right in the tent, flustered; and at the same time trying to think if I needed to bring anything outside... Or if I looked okay, with having no sense of direction and not knowing if I should just go out and leave first or wait for Aomine and leave the tent together. I don't know anything right now, but one thing for sure, I am too embarrassed right now to be in one room with him. 

He chuckled lightly, and grabbed my arms to drag me out of the tent. The people around from the other department looked at us-- some of them surprised to see Aomine's hand on my arms, while some of the girls looked at me with so much distaste. 

Zed stood on top of the boulder, checking to see if everyone had already assembled before his eyes landed on me and Aomine. He raised his eyebrows, before he squinted his eyes and zoomed right in to Aomine's hand on mine-- just like everybody else. He stepped down from the boulder and made his way towards us. "You guys decide to show some skinship now-" He started with a smirk, but his eyes focused on our faces. 

I wriggled out of Aomine grasps before more people sees it. Although the whispers probably travelled far by now. Aomine frowned down at me upon losing our contact.

"What happened to both of your lips?" Zed asked, disturbing my thoughts on how others' might view me. Lips? Huh? I don't wear any lipstick so there's no way- People won't know it when others kissed right? I touched my lips....

"We kissed" Aomine answered simply, and my head shot right to the left and glared at him.

Zed smiled, "I'd like to know HOW it happened but now is not a good time" He looked between me and Aomine, "So the two of you have lots of explaining to do-" 

"If it weren't for you calling us out, we would have a second kiss by now" Aomine grumbled and complained. My head shot towards him again. 

"Why are you telling him all these?" I frowned.

"Why not?" He questioned back. "We both wanted it, don't deny-"

I scowled while listening to him talk. "Right, You guys are already arguing like a married couple. I'm just going to... disappear from here and let you two continue" Zed commented and walked back to do his job as a trainer.

Well.... yeah. I mean I guess I wanted more too. I thought back about the first kiss... The explosion of feelings still vividly stuck inside my head. It fast, abrupt... then it was over too fast. Even though that few seconds of kissing-- I giggled internally and bit my lips in embarrassment-- it was... good. 

So this is what happens when Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin and Adrenaline feels like when triggered. The hormones that are released and work together to get this feeling.... hmm. It's addictive.

"....We'll be doing the activities with the other group tomorrow" was the last thing I heard Zed announcing. What other group? The ones he mentioned from the tuition centre? 

**********

a/n

+130 votes for another chapter! xoxo