Chapter 25

Aomine Axton's POV

"Is that how guys usually ask a girl out?" Aurora asked. A question I could probably never answer. It should be easy for me to ask her out-- in fact, any girls-- as I did in the past with other women. But how was it so hard for me to open my mouth and just ask her out?

She pulled away when the kiss almost happened in the afternoon, and it took everything of me to hold back instead of pulling her in and force her into it. I would have done it, but I couldn't. How is this woman able to disrupt the entire normal process of me 'getting' them. 

Perhaps because she is not a normal woman. My mind mocked.

Damn right it's true.

I looked over to her; those almond-eyes that shone so brightly with innocence looking over to me. In an entirely socially accepted appropriate outfit of a t-shirt and a skirt. But that touch of a frilly apron makes everything inside my man go haywire. Actually, every men.

She looks like a decent wife, but also a pornstar in a maid outfit-- running through my mind. I'll be so damn if this goes on. Women never know what it does to men. Especially if the man is attracted to her.

"You there?" She probed further when I didn't reply.

"Yes, I'm here" I replied, "Can you see me? I hope I didn't turn into a ghost" I chuckled, satisfied with my own joke. She let out a little smile.

"And no, Aurora. Guys don't usually demand to ask a girl out" 

"So then why do you....." She continued on her sentence.

"Because if I have to ask you, I'll never know when you will shy away" I answered.

"What do you mean? I wouldn't"

"Really?" I looked at her amusingly, while the urge and unfinished business in the afternoon keep urging me to do it onto her. She nodded. "Then you better not shy away from this" I said, and with that, I hold her head in place and leaned in-- for that kiss.

She stood still....

And still.....

Before her mouth started reacting to me, and her hand reached out to my waist; embracing them in hug. Leading to a heightened inner temptation and my male instinct shot up through my brain with this. 

**********

Aurora Atticus's POV

Why isn't he touching me? I read an article earlier on while I was looking through Facebook; that a relationship needs to have some intimacy-- sexy ones. But he hadn't touch me, not anywhere where they were pointing at. The boobs or the butt during a passionate kiss.

Is it because I am not appealing enough?

Am I going to fast with this? 

Should I be undressing myself?

He's still not touching me.

Maybe a little skin?

I removed myself away from him and broke our kisses. He looked at me confusingly. 

Let's do this.

"Meet me in your room in five minutes" I quickly said and ran up to my room. My heart palpated quickly to know what I was about to do. I am usually okay with wearing my lingerie around the house but this is so different. 

Five minutes later, I entered his room while he was sitting on the edge of his bed. I removed my bath robe and let him take in my view-- in lingerie.

He looked at me for a while, his eyes travelling and roaming through my body. I'm nervous now, does he like it? Is he disappointed? Should I be taking off more for effectiveness?

"What are you doing?" His eyes turned to me-- hard, cold but full of lust. 

"I just thought that-"

"Put your clothes back on" He said through clenching teeth.

Why? Why doesn't he want to touch me? Does he not want me enough?

"Why don't you want to touch me?" I questioned, curious of what's running through his mind. 

"Why do you want me to touch you, Aurora?"

"I read off a magazine that-"

He walked towards me almost furiously, picking up the bathrobe that was draped on the floor. Then covering me back with it. "So you think it's an obligation? To show your body to someone? Because you read it off somewhere?" He said, every word with anger. 

"Why are you even angry with me? I tried my best to be the best for you" I argued. It took almost everything of me to even show myself to him this way.

"Look. I don't need you to be a meat in a platter because society tells you so. For someone one who shy away from kisses in the afternoon, you sure turn brave instantly to show me your body. I don't need that. What are you even trying to do? What do you want to get out of this?"

"Recognition. Somewhat of a prove. That you really are attracted to me" I answered.

He scoffed. "With body?" He nodded unwillingly. "Okay then strip off. To nothing" He ordered.

What? What the hell? I am not okay with that.

"You are not okay with that" He stated as if he had read my mind. "So don't you dare do this because a magazine says that is how it is to confirm an attraction. You want to confirm it? I can tell you I had already given it to you"

"No, you didn't" I argued. Surely I know when and where if he had touched me.

"I did" He confirmed his own statement with confidence. "When I kiss your neck" He paused, "That was me wanting more passion, and you. A naked uninhibited you in my bed with me, making love"

Shit.

That was hell damn straight forward.

I am loss for words.

*************

a/n

You've got it short previously, now you've got it long. I feel like this chapter is lacking something though I don't know what it is. Do let me know what you think might happen in the next chapter! ;) No, don't be fooled my by my *wink* smiley. 

+200 votes for another chapter!