Ch1~ Stupid Mornings...

(Edited)

Picture of Alexis and Aaron Swan ~~

Alexis's pov. (Lexi)

Uggghhhh... This stupid alarm clock. I swear if this thing doesn't shut up I am going to break it!!!!

Where are my manners! Let me introduce myself ~

I am Alexis Swan. Lexi for short. I am 17 yrs old. I love singing and people say I have a great voice too. Have a twin brother Aaron who is kind of over protective of me but which older brother isn't? Along with a little brother Mason who so is cute! Our, father is one of the richest men in Greenville. My two best friends are Liv and Nate, and I am 5"7. I think I have an average body, I mean it's fine, but I still am too shy to wear bikinis and short clothes...

So back to reality right now my little brother Mason is on me, jumping up and down. Gosh, he grew over the summer!

" Lexi Lexi Lexi!! Wake up wake up wake up!! We have school today!!!! Are you excited??"

I was just going to answer when my twin brother Aaron came into my room.

" Ok little guy we get it that you are excited now get off of Lexi so that she can get ready and hurry up. Sis you don't wanna be late on your first day of senior year."

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that I was starting my senior year today.

" Yaya I am getting up. And just because our rooms are connected doesn't mean you can come in without knocking! I mean what if I was changing!!!" I said.

Fun fact about my room is that when we first moved into this house there were two rooms which were interconnected so, I and Aaron thought it would be cool since we are twins and this way we could stay close.

" Ya ya. Okay, but you might want to get out of your bed because we have only one hr from school and you haven't even had breakfast, and we have your favorite red velvet cake left which if you don't hurry will be eaten by the cookie monster also known as our father. So hurry up!"

Hearing that I jolted out of my bed and ran to my bathroom, and my idiot of a brother left the room laughing. I don't know why I love him sometimes...

I took a shower and went in my closet. I seriously love mom and dad for my closet! Is it like my mall you know like the one Princess Amelia had in princess diaries part 2? I picked out an off the shoulder cream sweater with my skinny black jeans. My hair was wavy today, so I left it open.

I don't like applying makeup every day, so I just put on my strawberry lip gloss and some mascara.

Satisfied by my appearance, I quickly ran downstairs to eat my cake. It's literally like heaven!!

As soon as I was going to take a bite, my hand was slapped away from the cake by my mother!

Talk about cruelty!

" Lexi, you and your father, are all the same. What am I going to do with you two! No cake for breakfast."

Hearing that I groaned while my father fist pumped in the air " Yaaaay that means more for me! Take that sucker," he said sticking his tongue out!

He's immature for a father.

" No honey no cake for you too! No one's eating cake for breakfast am I understood?"

We all said "yes mom" in unison, even my father. So you must have guessed by now who is the head of the house.

"By the way, I got the twins a present," said my dad.

He gave Aaron a key, and we both started screaming.

" AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! WE GOT A NEW CAR!!!"

After a lot of Thankyou daddy, you are the best and stuff we bid them a goodbye and went out and saw a brand new black Lamborghini.

We both sat in and left out for school.

Greenville high here we come.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n ( sorry the first chapter was kind of short. This is my first book I hope you guys like it. Any ideas/suggestions are most welcome. Please inbox me any ideas that you have)