Ch30~ HOW?

(Edited)

Lexi's pov

It's been a month since I was kidnapped.

The past month has been horrible.

They come in every night and beat me till I black out.

My whole body is pretty bruised up.

Dylan even tried to rape me once when he got all drunk but luckily Stacy came in and took him for some 'important work'.

I still hope that my family would come and save me.

I wonder how are they especially Cameron.

I miss him. A lot.

I miss his warmth. His sweetness. The love in his eyes whenever he looked at me.

I am not mad at him for kissing Stacy anymore. I know she drugged him and tricked him into thinking that I was her by wearing the same dress as me and a brown wig.

I love him.... Where are you, Cameron?

Cameron's pov

It's been a fucking month since that prick Adam took my Lexi!!!

A FUCKING MONTH!!!

I miss my princess.

I miss the feel of her lips pressed against mine.

Her blush.

Her beautiful smile.

Her laugh.

The police have been trying to find her but that prick did a very good job in making sure that no one finds her.

Right now we all were gathered in the living room watching the officer trying to track Lexi.

No one has eaten properly since she was taken.

Neither has anyone slept in the last month.

"I am not able to locate her. That bastard knows what he's doing. He has crashed her phone I am guessing because that's the only way he can make sure we do not trace her." The officer exclaimed!!

"This is FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!" I shouted at him pushing the chair on my side.

"Calm down Cameron. We' ll find her" Aroon said trying to assure me. Well more like himself.

I groaned a frustrated groan and went up to my princess's bedroom.

Immediately her smell enveloped me.

I miss her so much...

I started looking around her room. All the photos she had put and suddenly one particular photo caught me eye.

It was a photo of the swans and a girl who looked familiar.

I think it was taken a long time ago since Lexi and Aroon were looking like they were 10.

"You found the photo huh?" Aroon said from the door making me yelp.

He walked up to me and took the photo from my hand.

"It was the picture we took on our 10th birthday. The whole family together. And it also happened to be our last photo with her" he said while I just looked at him in confusion.

"U see the girl with me and Lexi?" He asked I nodded.

"This is Mikayla. Our older sister."

He said and suddenly it all made sense to me.

"We lost her 10yrs ago. That's why I was so protective over Lexi. I lost a sister I didn't want to loose Lexi too. I lost them both"

he said his voice cracking in the end when suddenly it hit me.

"She is dead?" I asked him.

"Yaa why?" He asked confused.

"What would be her age right now if she were alive?" I asked him ignoring his previous question.

"26"

How could that be possible? It can't be her.

*flashback*

I was walking out of my friend's apartment who happened to be a computer genius who I asked help from in tracing Lexi but were unable to.

I was coming out of his apartment when I bumped into women around 25 or 26.

"Oh I am sorry," she said looking up and I got a clear look at her.

She had blond hair and blue eyes and I don't know why but she just looked very familiar to my Lexi.

" no sorry, I wasn't looking" I apologized stepping aside.

She gave me a smile and walked into the apartment next to my friend's

*end of flashback*

That's why she looked familiar.

She IS Mikayla swan!

She is not dead!!!

But how?

----------------------------------------

A/N Heyy guys..
Sorry for the late update. I am on vacation and I don't get much time to write.
Next update hopefully soon....

Please
FOLLOW
COMMENT
AND VOTE!!