Ch10~ Aftermath of the party

(Edited)

A/n please vote and comment if you like this chapter and don't forget to follow me! ;)

Cameron's pov

I lifted her up bridal style and carried her to my car. I thought just to leave a message to Liv that I am taking Lexi with me so she doesn't freak out later.

I dialed Aaron's no. and waited till he picked it up.

"Hello?" He sounded really sick.

"Hey, man. Sorry to disturb you at this time but right now I have a drunk passed out Lexi in my car what should I do?"

I hear him curse against the phone.

"Is she alright? Did anything happen to her? Please don't tell me she had a panic attack?" He asked worriedly.

Panic attack? I didn't know she gets panic attacks.

"Naa man she is fine and no she did not have any panic attacks. So should I bring her home or should I take her to my place because I don't think your parents would be happy to see her like this."

"Ya, you are right. Please take her to your house and please take care of her. She's very fragile. And don't you DARE do any funny business with her!"he said in a threatening manner.

"Don't worry I'll take care of her and bring her home when she wakes up in the morning."

I sat on the drivers seat and started driving to my house.

I get it that Aaron just being protective of her sister but the way he was worried and the way he said she is very fragile makes me think there's more to this beautiful innocent girl and I am gonna find out what that is.

I reached my house and lifted Lexi bridal style.

I was on the stairs when the voice of my sister made me stop.

"Cammy is that you?" She asked rubbing her eyes

" Yes, Claire its me, go back to sleep. Are mom and dad home?" I asked my little sister.

"No they both went out to a meeting"

I nodded and took Lexi to my room with Claire following behind me.

I placed Lexi on my bed and turned to look at Claire who was looking at Lexi in total adoration.

"Is she princess Cammy?" She asked in her cute little voice.

"Yes, claire she is my princess." I smiled at the thought.

"She is so pretty. Do you think she will like to play with me?" She asked. Now looking up at me.

"I am sure she'll like to play with you Claire but let her sleep right now. You can play with her tomorrow when she wakes up."

She nodded while smiling and kissed Lexi on the cheek and the came to me to kiss me goodnight.

"Good night Cammy. Good night Cammy's princess" she said in a hushed voice and exited the room.

I sat beside Lexi and covered her with sheets. I couldn't help but look at her gorgeous face. She was looking great tonight. And I really wanted to kill that guy who tried to kiss her.

Sighing I changed into some track pants and laid beside her putting my arms around her waist, pulling her into my chest and drifting off to sleep.

Lexi's pov

I woke up with a heavy weight around my stomach and my head pounding.

Since when did my bed get so warm?

Opening my eyes I was greeted with Cameron's face and he was shirtless.

OH MY GOD! Please don't tell me we did it.

I started to have a panic attack and started screaming.

Cameron woke up and his eyes went wide.

"Why are screaming Lexi?" He asked worriedly.

"Why am I screaming? YOU ARE ASKING WHY AM I SCREAMING!" I shouted at him.

"Well let me tell you mister 'why are you screaming!' I am in your room you are shirtless I was drunk last night Liv is probably worried about me Aaron is probably FREAKING OUT and my parents are probably at the police station right now reporting that I have gone missing! And on top of that! I am having a panic attack.! I need my medicine where the hell is my bag?"

I screamed at him and his eyes went wide with the mention of a panic attack and medicine. He found my bag and I took some pills which made me calm down massively.

Just please don't tell me I lost my first time while I was DRUNK and that also to the BADBOY OF GREENVILLE HIGH!!!