Ch15~ jealousy?

(Edited)

Lexi's outfit~~

Lexi's pov

I woke up to my stupid alarm ringing. I swear these days I actually have thoughts on murdering it!

I got up and took a relaxing hot shower and brushed my teeth.

I walked into my closet and since I was feeling a little cold today I decided on wearing a pair of blue ripped jeans with a white lacy tank top along with a gray oversized cardigan with a scarf.

Being the lazy ass I am I left my hair the way it was and just applied some lip gloss and mascara.

Exiting the room I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to find everyone eating their breakfast.

Wishing 'morning' to everyone and getting the replies I sat down beside Aroon and ate my pancakes.

"Lexi I have my football practice today so I won't be coming till 6 and there's no point in you staying in school that late so why don't we take separate cars today?" Aroon said to which I just nodded in agreement while finishing my delicious pancake.

"Oh honey I won't be able to pick mason today from school and since Aaron's also busy could you pick him up on your way back to home?" Mom asked

"Yaa sure. Why not."

Soon we finished our breakfasts and me and aroon left for school while dad left to his office and mom went to drop mason to his school.

----- lunch time -----

It was now lunch time and I was sitting with liv and Aroon.

Soon, Cameron, Jonah, and Nate arrived and sat with us.

We all were making just random talks when stacy came and sat down on Cameron's lap.

"Hey babe," she said in a seducing tone.

Cameron just sighed looking a bit irritated.

"Hey, stay. What are you doing here?" She said.

"Trying to eat lunch. Could leave us now I am sure your minions would be looking for you like a lost puppy" he said a bit irritated.

"Awww baby don't be like this. But I have to go now. I ll see you later." With that, she leaned down to give Cameron a kiss but he just turned his head to a side which made her kiss his cheek.

Soon she left and I don't know what was happening in my stomach when I saw them together.

When I saw her sitting on his lap I really don't know why but that sight made me a little upset.

At least she didn't kiss him!

I snapped out of my little world and saw liv looking at me weirdly.

I just mouthed her 'I' ll tell you later'.

With that, the bell rang and we all separated to go to our respective classes.

I was so caught up in my own world that before i even knew it the last bell rang signaling the end of the day.

I met up with liv and Nate in the parking lot where we bid our goodbyes and I left to pick mason up.

I picked him up and we went home.

I was laying on my bed reading 'paper towns' when my phone rang and saw liv calling.

The conversation-

Liv- "Care to explain what was going on with you and why did you look almost constipated?"

Lexi-"Well hello to you best friend"

Liv-"ya ya hey now tell me was that all about?"

Lexi-"Honestly I don't know liv I have been trying to figure that out too. It's just that when I saw Stacy seated on Cameron's lap and the way she talked to him then the kiss in the end. It all just made my stomach churn a bit.

Liv-" EEEEE....... Looks like our little Lexi has a crush"

I just rolled my eyes.

Lexi-"it's not a crush Liv."

Liv-" then why were you jealous?"

That made me thinking. Was I jealous? But for being jealous you have to have some feelings towards the person right?

Huuh... Maybe I do like Cameron Jones...

(A/N sorry for the late update guys. Hope you guys like this book. Please show your appreciation by following me if you like my work so far..)