ch22- dates and kisses

(Edited)

Lexi' pov

My question was answered when Cameron took a hold of my hand and led me to the middle of the park where there was a blanket set with food.

"We are having a picnic?" I asked him excitedly.

I love picnics!! When I and Aaron were 6 she used to take us every weekend.

I miss her so much.

"Yes. Aroon told me you love picnics. Do you like it?" He asked

I nodded eagerly and pulled him to the blanket and we both sat down.

He opened the basket and started taking out plates, forks, and stuff.

"Soo what would the princess like to have? We have pasta, cheeseburgers with chocolate shakes and french fries and then for dessert we are having red velvet cake." He exclaimed winking at me in the end.

It just made me giggle and he placed the food on my plate and we began eating.

We talked about pointless things. It was really easy and comforting to talk to him.

He started to tell me about his family whom I had already met and then we started playing 20 questions.

"Ok so I 'll ask you first," Cameron said while I nodded.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Black and purple"

"What's yours"

"Blue"

"How many boyfriends did you have?" I blushed at that question.

"Umm 0?"

At that, his eyes widened in shock not believing me.

"You mean you haven't had your first kiss yet?" He asked and I shook my head.

At that, he just starting grinning mischievously.

Ok?

The game continued and the date soon came on to an end.

"I don't want it to end," I told Cameron.

"Me neither" he sighed.

"Can I try something? Just stand still ok?" He asked.

"Ok" with that he started coming closer.

We were so close that I could feel his minty breath fanning my face.

Our noses touched and started to rub his against mine slowly like breathing my scent.

Our lips were only centimeters apart.

He couldn't stand the gap between us any longer and closed it.

His lips crashed onto mine and I melted.

His soft lips molded mine perfectly and I could feel the chills and sparks running up and down my body.

The kiss was magical. Just how I girl would imagine her first kiss to be.

At night. In the park on a picnic with thousands of stars shining above us.

His thumb slowly started stroking my cheek while we kissed.

Soon we were both out of breath and pulled away.

Curse the need of humans breathing!!

Our foreheads were touching while we calmed our breath down.

"I know it's a bit too early but I can't risk any other guy claiming what's mine."

"So Alexis Maria Swan will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked and I couldn't be happier.

"Yes" As soon as those words left my mouth his lips came crashing down to mine once again.

Suddenly I pulled away when a thought came to me.

The bad boy was my boyfriend!! Thousands of girls which he had hooked up with would be pretty mad!

What if he cheats on me? He has known for his player ways after all.

I guess he sensed my worry because soon his hands cupped my face and his eyes held a look of worry too.

"Heyy I know what you are thinking and no. I would never cheat on you. It would hurt me more than you. I can't see you cry. It breaks my heart, Lexi. I swear I'll be a 1000% loyal to just trust me. Please?" He said his voice almost cracking at the last part.

I guess you gotta take a risk in a relationship.

"Oh, I trust you, Cameron." And with that ladies and gentlemen is how I got my first kiss and first boyfriend all in one night.

Stacy's pov

I was walking down the street thinking what does Cameron see in that bitch. She just has money. I am way better than her. I can satisfy Cameron's need.

She can't even do that.

Why can't Cameron see that?

Why can't he see that I love him!!

Walking through the park I saw something which almost broke my heart.

Cameron and that bitch kissing.

I quickly wiped a few tears that came into my eyes and jogged not knowing where I was going.

That bitch is going to pay! I 'll make sure she gets what she deserves for taking my cameron away from me.

Blinking the tears away I saw I had reached home.

I walked inside and called the no. I thought I never would.

"Hello?"The voice on the other side answered.

"Can I talk to no. 25?"

There was silence for 5 mins until he spoke.

"Hello? Stace is that you?"

Aahh.. Just the person I wanted.

That bitch is in a hell of a surprise tomorrow.

------------------------

(A/n hope you guys like this chapter. And I added stacy's pov. Hope you don't mind.
And what the hell is going to happen tomorrow. Surely read the next chapter to find out)

FOLLOW
COMMENT
AND PLEASE VOTE!!!!