Ch20~ I like you too

(Edited)

Lexi's pov

It was now Monday morning and I was stood at my locker taking the books I needed for my first period.

After my date with Dylan when my friends got busted for spying we had a looooonngg talk!!

I get it why Liv, nate, Aroon and mason spied but I didn't found Cameron's excuse quite believable. As for jonah, he had admitted that Cameron had forced him into it.

I was busy in my thoughts that I didn't even notice somebody's presence beside me and the person slammed my locker shut.

I came face to face with Stacy.

What does she want??

"Listen here bitch. I am not going to waste my time with small talk so here's the deal. Stay away from Cameron!! He is mine! You don't deserve him. And he can do far better than you. So unless you have a death wish I would prefer if you stay away. Comprende?" With that, she turned away and disappeared into the ground.

"Hey Lexi? Why was her royal bitches talking to you?" Aroon asked me. I just shrugged and resumed back to what I was doing.

Cameron isn't even interested in me. He clearly wants stay so there was no need of her threatening me.

After a min or two Aroon left just as Cameron came to me.

"Heyy lex. Ummm... I .. Need to talk to you abo- " but he was cut off by Dylan.

This happens a lot!

"Hey, lexi. I really enjoyed our date that night. I was wondering if you wanna go out again?" He asked hopefully.

I was about to reply when Cameron replied him.

"Sorry, she can't. See you later. Me and lex have some important business to discuss"

With that, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the janitors closet.

"What the hell was that about Cameron?" I hissed at him. He had no right to answer for me to Dylan.

"I don't want you to go out with him anymore. As a matter of fact, I don't want you to go out with any guy unless it's me"

I certainly did NOT see that coming.

"What do you mean?" I whispered.

"I like you Lexi. I like you a lot."

Cameron's pov

Today was the day I was finally going to ask Lexi out.

I had even put extra effort in my outfit today.

And I am a guy!! Guys don't do that for a girl .

I was in a really good mood entering the building.

Spotting a particular brunette beside her locker I made my way to her.

"Heyy lex. Ummm... I .. Need to talk to you abo- " but I was interrupted by none other that Dylan.

This guy has the worst timing!!

He was asking her out again and I could feel my anger rise.

I really need to tell Lexi how I feel.

Replying Dylan a "no" on the behalf of Lexi I pulled her to the janitor's closet.

"What the hell Was that about Cameron" she hissed at me.

I took a deep breath and replied to her.

"I don't want you to go out with him anymore. As a matter of fact, I don't want you to go out with any guy unless it's me"

"What do you mean?" She whispered.

Here goes nothing.

"I like you Lexi. I like you a lot"

Please don't break my heart. I thought as I closed my eyes tightly waiting for her reply.

"I like you too Cameron" and with that, she hugged me and I couldn't stop the big goofy smile forming on my face.

She likes me back too..

----------------------------------------

A/N
Finally they confessed their feelings to eachother!!!
Hope you guys like this chapter.
FOLLOW
COMMENT
AND VOTE!!!!

@itistheawesomebae and @tynethetiger hope you guys are not mad at cameron anymore...