ch28~ Party gone wrong

(Edited)

Lexi's pov

The last few days have been horrible. Everyone is being so overprotective of me!! I can't even go to the kitchen without getting interrupted by Aaron or mom constantly asking where I am going.

And also I don't know if I am just being paranoid or what but I have this feeling that someone's watching me.

At home it's alright but at school, I can constantly feel eyes on me.

right now it was lunch and I was sitting at our regular table with everyone when I started groaning.

"what are you groaning about," liv asked me.

"What am I groaning about? I'll tell you what am I groaning about! I haven't left the house in so loooonnggg.... for the past few days I have just been going to and fro from school to house with around 10 pairs of eyes on me. I just want a break!"

they were quite stunned by my outburst but what do they expect from a girl who is kind of on house arrest and it is the time of the month.

"Ohh looks like it's time of the month for someone," Nate said in teasing voice which only resulted in him getting a death glare from me.

DON'T TEST A GIRL ON HER PERIOD!!!

"There's this party tonight at a kid's house. why don't we all go there?" liv suggested.

I can so go to a party right now.

"No that's a really bad idea. we are supposed to protect Lexi from you know who. and a party can be a perfect place for her to get kidnapped" Aaron said with a look of disapproving.

"oh come on dude it's just a party and besides we all will be there to take care of her" with some further persuasion we convinced him and now we part-way!!!!

-------------AT THE PARTY--------------

we soon pulled out in the driveway of a huge house. the music was so loud that I could practically feel the ground vibrating.

as soon as we entered the smell of alcohol and sweat hit my nose.

"I really don't like this idea" Aaron mumbled but I shot him a look and he went quite.

"let's take some shots," liv said dragging me with her.

after a few shots was already feeling tipsy.

I tried looking for someone familiar but found no one.

they all had disappeared.

reaching the living room I stood in front of a couple making out against the wall. As soon as their faces came into view my heart broke into a million pieces.

there against the wall was Cameron and Stacy making out. I waited for a few seconds that maybe Cameron would push her away but instead he wrapped her legs around his waist and started grinding against her.

My vision was soon starting to get blurry due to the tears forming in my eyes. I went over there and did something I thought I never would.

I slapped Cameron-jones in front of everyone. I slapped the bad boy of the school.

he blinked his eyes rapidly a few times and when he saw me again his eyes widened full of guilt and next to him stood a smirking Stacy.

"told you he was mine," she said smugly.

I couldn't bear it anymore. I could feel my heart getting ripped to shreds. The person I loved cheated on me.

Yaa I love him.

I realized it when he was staying at my house for the night and we cuddled together.

he promised he wouldn't let anything hurt me. And he broke it.

I started running towards the exit of the house. I could hear him shouting my name over the music but decided to ignore it.

running outside the house I bumped into someone.

"Dylan?" was all I said before I felt him inject something in my arms and I instantly blacked out.

why me??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Heyy guys. so here is the new chapter. Hope you guys like it.

Please leave a comment on what do you think about the story so far.

don't forget to:

FOLLOW

COMMENT

AND PLEASE VOTE!!!!!