Ch29~ kidnapped

(Edited)

Cameron's pov

This is all my fault! I wasn't thinking when i kissed stacy.

For a minute I actually thought that she was lexi.

I was just standing by the wall looking for lexi when stacy came and apologised for her behaviour with lexi and handed me a drink.

As soon as i drank that I don't know i just lost all my sences and she kissed me and I don't know why I thought that that was lexi.

I think she drugged it.

I ran following lexi shouting her name but she was just running away ignoring me.

When i reached out of the house there was no sign of her!

It was like she disappeared into thin air!

That's when i saw dylan carrying a passes out girl into a black van and speed away.

What if that was her?

I royally fucked up. Again!

Aroon's going to kill me but tight now the important thing is to tell everyone that dylan took her.

I went back into the house and found everyone and told them what happened.

And let's just say the bruises are not going to go away soon!

We all rushed out and headed toward the swan residence.

----------after 30 mins-------

We all were sprawled out in their living room.

Aroon was pacing back and forth.

Mr. And mrs. Swan were talking to the officer and the rest of us just sat there trying to think what to do.

I hope she's alright.

Lexi's pov

I felt heaviness on my eyelids and I wasn't able to open my eyes.

My head was hurting like hell.

Gathering all my energy i opened my eyes and came into view of a unfamiliar room.

The walls were pure white and there was no window i was lying on the bed when the door suddenly opened.

"Dylan, stacy and A..Adam?" I gulped.

All the memories of last night came crashing back to me.

Party. Cameron. Stacy. Kissing. Running out. Dylan. Blacked out.

"Aaah i see that our little princess is awake" adam said due to which dylan and stacy chuckled.

"What am i doing here?" I asked them.

"Ohh sweet lexi. Sweet and innocent little lexi. Did you really thought I would forget what happened that night?" Adam said slapping me in the end.

"Well the answer is simple. I want revenge. Because of you i was sent to jail for 10 fucking years! If you weren't there that night I could have easily gotten away after doing that to her! But no you fucking had to interrupt!!!"

He said while punching me in the process.

I could feel the tears covering me cheeks.

"Why are you two doing this?" I asked dylan and stacy.

I thought dylan was my friend.

"Aah.. That is because you took what was mine. I told you to stay away from cameron but no! I fucking had to drug him to get him to kiss me! And as for dylan he has been in love with you since who cares. And you rejected him.

This is all for revenge. You brought this upon yourself"

After a few more pumches, slaps and kicks they finally left.

Please save me cameron..

Was my last thought before I blacked out.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N Hope you guys are enjoying the book so far..

Please
FOLLOW
COMMENT
AND VOTE