ch27~ What's with me and threat notes?

(Edited)

Lexi's pov

After having that moment with my family and friends we all just decided to stay and have a sleep over and watch movies.

the house was big enough so everyone could have their own rooms but of course someone cough*cameron*cough didn't like the idea of staying in a different room when he is sleeping over at his girlfriend's house.

his words not mine.

so anyways here we are right now outside my room arguing.

"There is no way you are sleeping in my room with me!!" I shouted at the idiot in front of me also known as my boyfriend.

"Yes, I am!"

"No, you're not!!

"Am too"

"Are not"

"Am too"

"ARE NOT!!"

"OHH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL PLEASE SHUT UP YOU TOO!! SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!" Aaron shouted at us.

"Well, we wouldn't be shouting if your dear sister would just let me sleep in her room with her" Cameron told him.

"OHH JUST LET HIM SLEEP WITH YOU AND LET US SLEEP!!" and you would never guess who said that!!

My OWN mother!!

TRAITOR

"UGHHH! fine" at this he just smiled smugly and followed me into the room.

I grabbed my nightwear which consisted of some short shorts and a lacy tight fit tank top.

I went into my bathroom and changed into those clothes and when I came out I almost screamed.

You may ask why?

Well because Cameron was laying on my bed NAKED!!

well not naked, he had his boxers on but still his chest was on full display showing off his 6 packs!

"Like what you see?" he asked which brought me out of my world and caused my cheeks to heat realizing that I had been caught staring.

"AWWW. no need to blush babe. This is all yours" he said while gesturing to himself.

I just snorted and mumbled a go to sleep while going under the sheets.

I soon felt the bed dip beside me and a warm arm snaked around my waist bringing me to a hard chest.

"goodnight princess" he mumbled in my ear sending shivers down my back.

he kissed the side of my head and I soon fell into a peaceful sleep after mumbling a soft good night.

---------------next day at school------------

I was walking to my locker when Stacy passed by me throwing a smirk in my direction.

hmm. weird.

I reached my locker and opened it when a small white note fell on the ground from it.

I picked it up and read it and I could feel my face getting pale.

I am back brat.

You better watch your back.

And this time your stupid sister won't be there to save your sorry ass.

-A

Suddenly the note was ripped from my hand and was taken by none other than my brother and Cameron and I could see Aaron's face paling.

what's with me and threat notes I thought to myself and also the fact that he's back! before I blanked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
I know the chapter is short but i hope you like it.
please comment, follow and vote.

next update soon...