Ch18~ pretty little spyers

(Edited)

Lexi's date outfit~~

Lexi's pov

I was in my room reading my book peacefully when liv burst in through the door.

"Alexis maria swan! Do not tell me that you haven't started getting ready for your date set and there's only an hour left!"

After school, dylan had texted me that we were going to some fancy restaurant and that he would pick me up at 6. And right now it was 4:55.

"Gee. Chill liv I have a lot of time left!" I told her but she just scurried me off to the bathroom to take a shower while she prepares my outfit.

I took a shower and wrapped a towel around my body and went out of the bathroom.

There on my bed lay a beautiful strapless dress which had a black blouse and pink bottom. Along with a black neck piece.

I quickly put it on and sat on the chair then liv began curling my hair and did my makeup.

An hour later ie. It was 5:57 right now and liv just finished my makeup.

I stood in front of my mirror to see she did professional work on me! My hair was curled to perfection and the makeup was just natural which I appreciated. The dress hugged me in all the right places.

"You look beautiful Lexi. Dylan won't be able to take his eyes off you tonight" liv exclaimed.

If only it would have been Cameron instead.

"Now that you are ready I wish you all the best. But I really have to go I have to be somewhere else.." She trailed off

I just shrugged it off said her goodbye.

The doorbell rang a few minutes later and I went down to see Aaron interrogating Dylan.

"So where are you taking her?"Aaron asked him.

"The olives?" Dylan replied but it sounded more like a question.

" hey Lexi" they greeted me and Dylan were checking me out then had an overwhelming smile on his face.

"So I want her back till 10:30. NO funny business!! And don't you dare hurt her in any way am I clear!" Aroon asked Dylan in a threatening voice.

"Yes sir .. I .. Uhh .. Mean Aroon" Dylan stuttered.

"Shall we go?" Dylan asked and I nodded.

Hugging Aroon we went out the house to his car and he opened the door for me.

"You really look beautiful tonight Lexi. I am really glad you said yes to the date." He stated.

"Me too." I just replied politely smiling.

We soon reached our destination and the restaurant was beautiful.

It was a garden restaurant so the tables were set in the garden surrounded by flowers, bushes, and fairy lights.

"Do you like the place?" Dylan asked me hopefully.

"I love it. It's beautiful" I said looking around.

We sat on a table for two and soon the waiter came and took our orders and we both began conversing and starting to get to know each other better.

Cameron's pov

Right now I was waiting outside the restaurant Dylan was supposed to bring Lexi to waiting for jonah.

Don't ask me how I know! It was a very tough thing to do indeed!!

"Heyy man. I am here so now can you tell me what's going on and why the hell is we dressed in all black! We look like fucking thieves!" He told me.

"We are here to spy Lexi and Dylan's late," I told him walking through the back entry when I spotted them talking.

"So let me get this straight. We all dressed like fucking thieves to spy on your crush?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"I do not have a crush on her!! I uhh... Umm.. I am Just looking out for her. Yaa" I told him defensively.

"Yaa sure" he replied while snorting.

I shushed him and we walked to a bush which was a few meters beside their table but we could hear them talking.

They were sat in the corner so they were a bit secluded from the rest of the crowd.

My eyes landed on Lexi and she looked beautiful as hell!! It just pained my heart a bit that she was dressed this lovingly for Dylan instead of me.

They were playing 20 questions right now when we heard a noise beside us.

I and jonah became alerted and bent down so that no one could see us.

Just then 2 figures came into our view who were also bent down hiding behind the bush.

"What the hell are you doing here" I familiar voiced hissed at me.

"Aroon?" And ladies and gentlemen the two figures were around and mason dressed in all black.

Just when he was about to reply there was another sound and we all shushed down and another two figures came into our view.

"What the hell are you guys doing here!!" The figures exclaimed.

Soon their faces came into view and they were none other that liv and nate also dressed in black!!

If somebody saw us right now they would definitely think we are a gang who are about to rob a freaking bank!!

(A/n what's with the freaking black party right?
Then don't forget to Read the next chapter if you want to find out :))