Ch6~Movie night part 1

(Edited)

Picture of dylan and lexi's outfit~~

Cameron's pov

I waited till the last bell rang and everyone started to leave the school. I searched the crowd and saw him and started walking to where he was standing.

"Hey, man what's up?" I asked casually like we have been talking all year long.

"Umm..Hey, Cameron. Nothing much. So did you need anything?" He looked a bit uncomfortable and straightly cut to the chase.

"Nah. Just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out tonight? So are you free tonight Dylan?" I said so that when he comes over I could get it out of him about him, Lexi and the whole nodding and leaving with a huge smile situation.

"Aah, sorry man but I have plans today with some friends. Aaron, Lexi, Liv and Nate. You know them?"

Well, that was easier than I thought.

"Yaa I do. The quarterback Aaron Swan right?" He nodded.

"So what are you guys planning on doing?" I asked trying to sound as nonchalant as possible. I was really curious what was he and Lexi gonna do.

"Not much. Just hang out and go to the theater." He replied, looking at me with a hint of suspicion.

"Ohh nice. Do you mind if I join you guys? Jonah's busy and I have nothing to do" I hope this excuse works and I get to hang out with Lexi.

He seemed hesitant for a moment but said yes nonetheless.

"Sure man you can join us. I don't think they would have a problem with that. So meet us at the theater at 7 ok?"

I nodded and said goodbye to him and left.

Hmm, so today I finally get to meet my mystery girl...

Lexi's pov

Right now it was 5:30 so I decided I should take a shower.

For some reason, I take really long showers. It just seems to relax me and release the tension which helps a lot to prevent my panic attacks.

Only my family and my 2 best friends knew about my attacks. It started when I was 10 and when that thing happened. Ever since that ever since her, I started getting panic attacks.

Usually, when I get them Aaron or Liv and Nate would stay with me till I calm down. Anyways I got out of my shower and looked at the time.

It was already 6:10. Wow, that was a pretty long shower. I went into my walk-in closet and got dressed up in some really short denim shorts with a gray tank top and pulled a checked black and white shirt over it.( Pic above)

I slightly curled my hair with a wand which made it look shorter and wavy. After applying some strawberry lipgloss and mascara I slipped on my black combat boots. Satisfied with my appearance I walked into Aaron's bedroom.

When I opened the door I was greeted with him shirtless trying to decide on a shirt. Smiling I made my way over to him and picked out a shirt.

"Thanx sis. Did you take your medicine?"

Confused at first I realized after a second that he was talking about my anxiety pills. Nodding I sat on his bed.

"Good. Have you had any attack since the last time?" He asked I shook off my head and he sat beside me so I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Lexi it's not good for your health you know? What happened wasn't your fault"

I remained silent. He just sighed and stood up.

"Let's go and pick up Nate and Liv now shall we? Don't wanna get late for the movie right?" He said trying to lighten off my mood.

I smiled and nodded then left with him.

After picking them up we reached the theater and met up with Dylan. He looked really nice for a movie night. He was wearing a button up checked shirt with black jeans. He told us that one of his friends would be joining us. We all just shrugged and went in.

Just as we were going inside someone called Dylan. And we all stopped. That voice sounded kinda familiar.

Turning around I was met with forest green eyes. Taking off my eyes from those green orbs I realized it was none other than the bad boy himself

Cameron Jones...

Oh boy! Looks like it's gonna be a long night...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n ( Hope you guys like this chapter. Be sure to COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW!!)