ch28~ panic

(Edited)

Lexi's pov

Someone was shaking me.

"Lexi?"

"lex wake up"

I could make out that these faint voices belonged to Aaron.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was on a bed in the nurse's office with my friends surrounding me.

"You scared us lex" Aaron mumbled before bringing me to his chest.

"Are you scared?" he asked me

"Yaa" I replied in a shaky voice.

"I won't let him hurt you know" he tried to assure me but somehow I knew that this was going to lead to something bad.

"Would anyone like to tell us what the hell is happening because I am confused as hell!!" Nate exclaimed causing me to chuckle.

"You want me to tell them?" he asked me and I nodded.

He took in a breath and told them.

"He's back and this time for Lexi" he replied and Nate and liv's expressions were same us.

Horrified. Paling.

"Wha- what do .. do you mean he's back?" liv asked shaking.

"Lexi found a note in her locker from him which said that he's back from prison and apparently is after Lexi. Clearly, someone is not over what happened 10 yrs ago!!" Aaron explained.

"Who the hell is 'he'?" Cameron asked us.

"He is the person who shot me 10 yrs ago. Who murdered my sister," I told him

"ADAM," we all said in unison disgust lacing our voices and a look of realization took place on Cameron's face.

"What do we do now?" I asked looking at Aaron.

"First we tell mom and dad. they have to know this. we decide the rest later with them" we all nodded and headed off to our classes.

The day went on and before I knew we all were heading to my house.

Entering we found my mom in the living room reading a magazine and as soon as she saw all of us she smiled widely which soon fell as she noticed the expression on our faces.

"what's wrong honey?" she asked me coming near us.

Aroon took out the note from his pocket and showed her.

PANIC was the only thing written on her face.

she went out the room and grabbed her cell phone calling someone. Probably dad.

"Charles he's back. Come as soon as possible" was all she said before hanging up.

we all sat down in the living room waiting for dad.

Around 30 mins later the door burst opened revealing dad and a police officer.

"Kids this is officer brown and he is going to help us in this case."

"Show me the note," the officer said and I handed it to him.

"Alright. first of all, we need to make sure that Lexi is not alone at all costs. someone needs to be there with her. I'll get some of my best men to follow her everywhere and keep an eye especially when she's in school." he said and we all nodded.

after some planning and stuff, we all decided to call it a night.

liv and rate had gone back to their houses and my parents were in the living room having last minute details from the officer. Aaron was already asleep is his room and right now I was on my bed cuddling with Cameron.

"you know you don't need to be scared lex. I won't let him hurt you" Cameron said causing me to look up at him.

"I know you won't but that man just brings up some horrible memories of the past" I replied.

"Please stay," I told him not wanting to be alone tonight.

"Always" was his only reply before I drifted off to sleep.

today has been really something...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey my lovlies. Hope you guys like this chapter. please be sure to leave a comment if you do.

be sure to:

FOLLOW

COMMENT

AND VOTE

NEXT UPDATE HOPEFULLY SOON...