Ch14~ She is mine!!

(Edited)

Lexi's pov

I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more
And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more..

Soon the song came to an end and I looked up to see mr and mrs jones and mickels wearing a stunned expression along with sam. Claire is just smiling widely and my whole family were wearing proud/happy expressions.

"Wow, honey. You have an incredible voice" coed Blair(Mrs mickel)

"I agree. Carol your daughter has the voice of an angel. She should definitely try out in music industry" suggested lily (Mrs. Jones)

"Well we keep telling her that but she doesn't agree. She gets kind of shy in front of a lot of people."

"Anyways kids why don't you all go and hangout upstairs. Mason and claire go into mason's room and the rest of you can got to aroon's room." Mom said shooing us.

We all went upstairs and I sat down on Aaron's bed.

"So what do you guys wanna do?"I asked.

"How about we get to know each other a bit" sam suggested with a sly smile.

"OH HELL NO!!" Aroon and Cameron shouted at the same time.

"We'll watch a movie. How does i

That sound cam?" My brother asked Cameron completely ignoring sam.

"Yaa. What movies do you have?" Cam asked.

"Well I only have 2 or 3 cd's here the rest are in lexi's room. Lexi could you bring them all in?" Aroon asked me.

I nodded standing up and walked to the door that joints our bedrooms.

When I was looking for my cds the boys came in and sat on my bed.

"Woow that so cool that your bedrooms are joint together." Cameron said while sam agreed.

I found the CDs and passed them on to the boys so they could pick whatever they wanted to watch.

"How about Magic Mike?" I asked and they all nodded.

We put the movie in and started watching it.

I sat on aroon's lap while cameron and sam were either sides of aroon.

Halfway through the movie mom called us all down saying it's time for them to leave.

After all the goodbyes we all were exhausted so decided on calling in the night.

I went back to my room and quickly took a nice relaxing shower then changed into my batman pjs then went to bed and Yes i have batman pjs be jealous!! :p

Cameron's pov

While we were watching the movie I really wished that lexi sat on my lap instead of aroon's.

I don't know what is it about her but the more i spend time with her the more i like her!

If this keeps going on I have no doubt that sooner or later i will fall for her.

The thought of falling in love is a bit scary at the time for me but I am sure the more time I spend with her I'll get used to the idea of falling in love with her.

I have never felt this way before. And I seriously sound like some chick!!

I was interrupted from my thoughts by carol who told us it's time for us to leave.

Bidding our goodbyes we all went out.

I was walking towards my car when I was interrupted again but this time it was sam.

"Lexi's quite hot don't you think?" He asked with a sly smirk.

"I wonder how hot she would look while she is below me screaming my name" this got me furious and I held him by his collar.

"Don't you dare come near Lexi and don't you DARE think about her in this way!" I screamed in his face.

"Hit a nerve did we Cameron. Just wait and watch she'll come running to me." He said slyly.

"Oh no, she won't. And don't think about coming near her. She's mine!!" I said.

"Aaah too bad that she doesn't know that. And then you better keep a good eye on her. A pretty thing like her won't last a virgin for a long time." with that he went to his car and drove away.

Not so fast Mickel. I won't let you touch her or come near her as a matter of fact.

Challenge accepted my friend challenge accepted.. I 'll do whatever I can to make her mine and to keep her away from you..

(A/n do you guys like this chapter? Please comment and vote if you do and please read the author's note before this. Its verry important.)