ch24- Past revealed part 1

(Edited)

Lexi's pov

I stared wide eyed at the note. It was obvious that Stacy wrote it because she was the only one who threatened me.

Seeing me panicked face liv took the note from my hand and her eyes widened too when she read the note.

"who would send something like this?" she asked confused handing the note to Nate to let him in on what's going on.

"I am sure it's from Stacy. she threatened me like yesterday to stay away from Cameron" I told them.

"WHATTT!!!" they both screeched.

"why wouldn't you tell us about something like this lex?" I just shrugged.

"I thought it was no big deal" at this liv snorted and continued glaring at the note.

The bell soon rang and we parted our ways, not before each of them tell me to be careful.

halfway to my way to first period I met up with Cameron and we both walked in hand in hand. I didn't tell him about the note not wanting him to worry.

It was probably nothing.

the periods went on slowly but nothing unusual happened except some girls coming up to me and tell me how lucky I am and how cute me and Cameron look and some death glares from Stacy's minions.

the whole 4 periods I didn't come face to face with Stacy. not even once.

The bell rang signaling that it was lunch now. the hour I was dreading the most.

I walked into the cafeteria and sat down beside Cameron along with everyone. Soon Stacy's voice boomed through the whole cafeteria. I gulped while liv and Nate gave me a sympathetic look.

"Listen up everybody. I have an announcement to make" Stacy's voice boomed. by now the whole canteen's attention was to her.

her eyes met mine and she gave me devilish smirk.

"I would like to tell you that we have a freak show/murderer here along with us," she said and there were many gasps.

"Our little innocent Alexis swan is not so innocent as she seems. she is a murderer! yes, you guys heard right. Our little Lexi here was the reason here big sister died. Mikayla swan right?"

she continued and I could here my breath hitch at the mention of her name.

Aroon quickly came by my side and wrapped me in his arms protectively.

"what are you saying stay?" he asked.

"Ohh you know exactly what I am saying. Your little bitch over there is the reason why your older sister died," she said.

"you are not family. you don't know anything. she died because a lowlife decided to rape her and beat her in front of Lexi and do you even know that Lexi was shot by a gun trying to save her." Aroon came to my rescue.

Stacy huffed a whatever but she knew she had gotten to me. I saw Cameron sitting they're extremely confused like the rest of the cafeteria instead of Liv, Nate, and Aroon.

All the flashbacks started coming back to me. That night. HER. The incident. The threat.

I could feel the tears flowing down my cheeks. I started having a panic attack again and ran to the restrooms and cried out.

I was sobbing uncontrollably when the door flung open revealing my friends.

Aaron sat down next to me and wrapped me in his embrace.

"Shh. It's ok. it was a long time ago and NONE of that was your fault." he cooed but I knew better.

it was my fault.

after everyone trying to calm me down I relaxed a bit and looked up and my eyes locked with Cameron's green one.

Like mentally understanding everyone left except Cameron giving a kiss on my forehead.

Cameron wrapped his arms around me carefully and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. he kissed me like I was fragile and at that moment I really was.

"Please don't cry lex. I can't see you like this. It breaks my heart" he whispered.

"Do you want to tell me? You don't have to. But if you want I am right here." he said and I nodded.

I trust him.

It's time to tell him the truth.

And if he thinks that I am a monster, in the end, I'll accept it.

Here goes nothing....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N stacy is such a bitch!! I really dont like her. Why do you think lexi feels like she is a monster? what the story behind her?? don't forget to read the next chapter to find out!!)

FOLLOW

COMMENT

AND VOTE!!!!