Ch12~dinner with the jones and mikels

(Edited)

Picture of sam and mason~~

A/N please vote and comment and don't forget to follow. Also pm me if you have any suggestions or comments regarding the storyline :))

Lexi's pov

So right now I was getting ready because apparently, my father's best friends were coming for dinner over our house.

I decided on wearing a blue dress that came to my mid thigh and hugged my curves perfectly. I wore golden earrings with golden matching sandals and did a smokey look on my eyes. You gotta impress the adults!

I straightened my hair first then added slight waves at the bottom.

Satisfied with my appearance I went to Aaron's room and help him pick out his outfit then we both went downstairs and saw mason was on the couch watching tv. Mom in the kitchen panicking and adding last touches to the food and dad trying to calm her down.

I and Aaron both took a seat beside mason and watched tv with him. Soon the doorbell rang. I stood up to open the door and Aaron came along with me.

When I opened the door to be greeted with Mr. And Mrs. Jones along with another couple.

Wait! If they are here then it means that Cameron's here too!

I smiled politely and greeted them so did Aaron and welcomed than in.

Huh.. Maybe he's not here after all.

Just as I thought that my eyes met with his. He gave me a smile. And I mean a genuine smile and entered in along with claire and another guy who probably looked our age.

He had brown hair which was styled in right direction. His eyes were a dull gray. He had a well-built body and had dimples!

And let me tell you i am a sucker for dimples!

He said 'hi' to me and I replied back with a 'hey' too. He entered in and I closed the door joining everyone in the living room.

"Kids these are my best friends since childhood parker jones and brody nickel. These are their wives lily jones and Blair Mickel. And their children- Cameron, claire, and sam." My dad said.

Ohh so the guy's name is sam.

Well he IS FINE!

"And these are my kids- Aaron, Alexis, and mason. And you guys have already met my wife" my dad said introducing us.

After the proper introduction and stuff, we all went to the dinning room and took a seat. All the couples sat together. Mason and Claire sat beside eachother. And the rest of us sat in a order where I was seated between Aaron and Cameron and Sam was seated right in front of me.

The food came eventually and everyone diged in. And the the conversations started.

"So Alexis and Aaron which school do you guys go to?" Brody asked us.

Yes, i called him by his first name because apparently calling the adults by their last names makes them feel old!

"We both are seniors in Greenville high" Aaron replied.

"Ohh Cameron goes their too. Do you guys know each other?" Parker Cameron's dad asked us.

"We all are actually really close friends" I replied with a smile.

Soon the adults got engaged in their own conversations so did we.

"So how was the party yesterday?"Aaron asked us me and Cameron.

"It was fine. Kinda boring actually." Cameron replied.

Aaron nodded and started talking to Cameron about sports.

I was drinking my soup when I was interrupted by a voice.

"So you're Alexis?" Sam asked

Isn't that kinda obvious when there is no another girl beside claire whom he already knows?

"Yaa and you must be sam" i said and he nodded smirking.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" He asked. I was kind of taken off gaurd by his question. And this time both Aaron and Cameron's attention was to us

"No I don't," I said and he just smirked even more.

"Well, you look really hot in that dress." He said nonchalantly like it was no biggie calling a girl HOT in front of their parents. But luckily no adults heard him.

Before I could say awkward thanks, Aaron interrupted.

"Hi I am Aaron. Lexi's older brother." He said shooking his hand.

"Hey" sam said.

By this point sam was starting at me with kind of a lusted look in his eyes and around and Cameron were glaring at him.

"So Lexi would you like to go out with me sometime" sam said giving me a breathtaking smile.

Hearing this I could feel Cameron getting tense beside me.

Was this guy for real? I just met him like a couple of hours ago and he asking me out on a date!

Before I could reply with a no Aaron beat me to it.

"Sorry but she can't sam. She's not allowed to go out with a guy until I and dad have approved and you barely know her!" He said kind of bitterly and I heard Cameron let out a breath of relief.

After that incident, Aaron really had become overprotective of me but I love him anyway.

"Oh, it's alright. I guess he's right that we don't know each other much but I would love to get to know you" sam told me adding a wink in the end.

As soon as he winked Cameron kicked him under the table.

"What the fu-hell man!" Sam said a bit angrily but trying to control his language in front of our parents.

"Aaah sorry man my bad" Cameron told him giving everyone an innocent look and room snickered beside me.

Soon the adults went back to their conversations and now Aaron and Cameron were both glaring at sam who was glaring at Cameron.

Their looks could tell that my brother and Cameron both were thinking on digging his grave.

Man! This is going to be a looooooonnnggg night.....