Ch33~'the plan'

(Edited)

Cameron's pov

We followed her to the room where there were a lot of weapons and computers.

But what caught my attention was the computer in the middle connected to a hell of wires.

"What's are you doing?" I asked her pointing to the computer.

"That my friend is our way to locate Lexi," she said and I frowned.

"How are you going to locate her? She doesn't have her phone or anything. Even the best hackers couldn't locate her." I said to which she smirked.

"I have a GPS on Lexi," she said proudly.

"You what!!" I and Aaron shouted in unison.

She just shrugged.

"You know I have always been extra protective over Lexi" she said to Aaron to which he nodded.

"Yaa so on your guys 10th birthday remember the necklace I gave her? The one which she never took off? It had a heart on it and inside that heart was a small tracker so that I could know where she was every second of the day."

*flashback*

I and Lexi were sitting alone on the cafeteria table waiting for everyone while she was playing with the locket she had worn.

"Hey lex?" I asked to which she hummed in response.

"Why do you always wear that heart shaped locket?" I asked confused.

A sad smile formed on her face.

"It was given to me by a very important person in my life," she said looking away clearly not wanting to talk about it anymore.

I just shrugged and changed the subject.

*end of flashback*

Stalker much?? I thought

"So then what are you waiting for? If you have the tracker give us the location and we'll go rescue her!!!" I said angrily my voice raising at the end.

"That's where you're wrong! Although I have the tracker it hasn't been used over the years so it will take 48hrs for it to locate Lexi's location and that's what's loading on the computer screen. It's only been 24hrs yet. I need another day. And we can't go there without a plan!"

I took deep breaths before answering her.

"Alright, so what's the plan?" I asked her trying to remain calm.

"So..."

She began explaining the while whole plan to us.

And that's how we spend the whole night discussing the plan.

It was simple once we trace Lexi's location we would go their armed and enter the place through the back.

The tracer would give us the exact location of where Lexi would be so it wouldn't be hard finding her in the house or wherever she was kept.

The main problem was a number of people we had to beat to get through.

Mikayla told us that knowing Adam he sure would have a ton of security.

We are hoping that we 3 could beat them out but I really think we should have a backup just in case.

We decided not to tell the swans or anyone for the matter about Mikayla being alive.

First, we get Lexi and finish Adam and then we tell everyone about Mikayla.

So we're waiting right now on the couches as Mikayla programmed something on the computer.

"Aah Haa! FOUND HER" she shouted from the room and me and Aaron both ran toward that direction.

"She's on the outskirts of Greenville in an abandoned warehouse."

She said while handing us guns and putting one in the waistband of the jeans.

Apparently, adam was not taken to be light.

This was very serious because Mikayla told us that he was in a gang. And also the leader of it.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Mikayla shouted as we left.

Hang on Lexi. We are on our way...

--------------------------------------------

A/N Hope you guys like the chapter.
Please show your appreciation for the book by either
Commenting
Following
Or by voting
Thankyou guys for the support i have had so far! :))