Ch9~Saved by the badboy

(Edited)

Lexi's pov

I lost the count of shots I had after 6. I was DRUNK! And let me tell you I have never been drunk in my entire life! I always drink when Aaron's with me and usually he stops me after half a glass.

Well except this one time when I accidentally drank vodka thinking it was water. But that was different since Aaron was there to keep me steady.

Me and Liv were grinding between people and dancing on the dance floor whereas Nate was making out with some guy the last time I saw him.

The song 'down by jay sean' was going on and we were both were dancing like there is no tomorrow.

Suddenly I felt 2 strong hands on my waist.

Some guy with blond hair and hazel eyes was dancing with me.

I just shrugged it off and kept dancing. Soon I could feel the guy grinding against me and his hand kept on going lower and lower and reached my butt. I tried getting out of his hulk grip. But man he could beat that green hulk!

"Let me go!" I said Trying to get away from him.

"Not so fast sweetheart" he said in a deep voice.

I almost cringed at the word sweetheart.

He held my face by my chin so that I Couldn't move my head and started leaning in.

Oh my god he is going to freaking kiss me. This is NOT! How I want my first kiss to be!

I tried wiggling out but he pulled me against him even more and our lips were only a few millimeters away when suddenly he was ripped away from me. I was met with a familiar pair of green orbs before I blacked out.

Cameron's pov

Aaron had called me telling that Lexi and her friends were going to some party so he wanted me to go there just to make sure she is safe because he can't go because of his cold.

Honestly, I don't mind if I get to spend time with lexi. Over the past few days we have talked a lot and let me tell you the more I spend time with her the more I like her! And I and Aaron had also gotten quite close. And I mean come on you gotta make a good impression on the brother if you want to date his sister right?

And yes that's right I want to date lexi.

She is the most amazing girl I have met.

So right now I am at the party leaning against the wall searching for a particular brunette. As soon as my eyes land on her a smile made it's way to my face.

She was looking absolutely stunning. Her dress hugged all her curves and man she looked hot! But her top was a bit too short not slutty but that kind of short which makes me want to cover her with my arms so that no guy looks at her but me!

Wow, Cam posessive much?

Anyways she did some shots and then her friend Liv dragged her to the dance floor.

They both were dancing and I was watching Lexi like some creep!

After a while, I noticed that a guy had his hands on her waist and was practically trying to grind her against her. My blood boiled at that site. I tried to cool myself but I lost it when I saw his hands on her ass and him leaning in so he could kiss her.

No one can kiss her but ME!

I went to them and ripped that drunk guy away from her.

I slid my hand to her waist and she smiled before she blacked out.

Ohh boy what am I gonna do now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n Hope you guys like this update. Be sure to leave a comment on what you thought and also vote!!)