Love at first sight

(Santana's P.O.V.)

Later on that day Gunther had me refill the ketchup bottles. I walked over and froze completely terrified. I saw the girl from before sitting down pumping ketchup into bottles, I guess she was on ketchup duty with me. My heart started pounding and I started sweating nervously as I slowly sat in the chair and picked up a ketchup bottle. It took her awhile to figure out she wasn't alone, I guess she didn't notice me with the headphones in her ears. She looked up at me surprised and shocked at first then she smiled happily at me. I sat there for awhile not knowing what to say and pumping ketchup. Then I noticed her name tag. "Dani" I said quietly. But not quiet enough.
"What was that?"She asked amused.
"Oh nothing" I said nervously . She knows I've been flirting with her now and she was obviously flirting back. " it's just your name is Dani. I dig your name. Do you think your parents KNEW you were gonna grow up to be a lesbian or something." I asked laughing nervously. She just looked at me with a twisted and disgusted face and retorted. "I'm not a lesbian." I froze completely embarrassed. My hand flew to the back of my neck and I stammered not knowing what to say. " oh I- uh I just thought- yo-you wear so much eye.... Line-". She started laughing and interrupted me." I'm totally kidding, I LOVE lady parts" she said suggestively winking at me. My heart fluttered and I sighed out of relief and continued pumping ketchup. "And no." She began "I don't think they knew , actually my parents are kind of d-bags, they caught me making out with a girl in the basement and all hell broke loose." She paused thinking. " I grabbed my guitar and never looked back. What about you?" She said smiling.