Getting settled in Lima.

(Dani's P.O.V.)

When the train stopped santana sighed and muttered. "Thank god." That's when I realized she had been squeezing my hand the whole train ride. He looked down and noticed that I was now showing signs of being in pain from her death grip.
"Oh shot! Sorry baby." She said pouting and kissing my hand, rubbing my knuckles softly.
"It's ok babe." I said giggling. Then I remembered I was worried.
"What's wrong dan.?" She said giving me a confused look.
I furrowed my brows in concern. "You tell me? Why were you squeezing my hand so hard San? Is something not right?" I asked cupping her face and leaning my forehead on hers.
"Oh it's nothing." She said looking down at the ground and lightly taking my wrists in her hands as I brushed her cheek with my thumb.
"Now I know something's wrong. Tell me. I can't make it better if I don't know what's wrong." I said pulling her face back up to look at me. I kissed her chastely and looked into her eyes. "Please San?" I begged.
"Alright... I just don't like train rides." She began. I interrupted her.
"Bullshit." I said. (Sorry for the curse readers. :c....)
"Dani....." Santana scolded.
"Sorry! But we have ridden the train to jersey hundreds of times! You're lying." I said kind of hurt. I grabbed my stuff and put my coat on heading to the hotel entrance.
"I'm scared. I'm nervous. I'm sad. I don't know how to handle this." Santana shouted. I could hear her fighting back sobs and I could see the tears forming in her eyes.
I dropped my stuff where it was and ran to her. Wrapping her in my arms and stroking her hair.
"Shhh it's ok baby. It's fine. Everything is gonna be ok." I said trying to calm her down.
"NO." She said now crying uncontrollable. "ITS NOT. How can I come back here expecting to just be fine. It's been 3 weeks it's too soon to be back here!" She said tears pouring down her cheeks. She dropped to her knees. I went down with her.
She held her face in her hands and rested on my lap as she cried. He sobs were accompanied by hyperventilating and the occasional curse.
"Santana.. I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine how it feels.." I said.
Let me explain. 3 weeks ago Rachel Kurt and santana got a call from Finn and Kurt's (Rachel's boyfriend/ex fiancé, Kurt's brother.) mother. He had died and they were going to have a memorial three weeks later. In Lima. The three of their hometowns. (Which the went to.) it's been three weeks since the memorial and we all thought santana was handling it better.
"How can we go be a part of Blaine's engagement when Finn is gone!, it feels so wrong dani." Santana screamed. Tears staining her cheeks.
"I know baby... But you can't stop living your life. He was a great man. And no one will ever forget him. But you have to live your life. And I know you can do this." I said staring her in the eyes.
"How do you know that!?" She demanded sniffling.
"Because you're the strongest person i know. And you can handle anything. But right now your friend Blaine needs you to help HIM live his life and be happy with the man he loves. Can you do that?"
She kissed me cupping my face with her damp hands.
"You're amazing." She whispered against my lips.
"Thank you for being here for me dani."
"Always. I love you santana."
She looked at me and backed away, her eyes wide.
"You what?!" She said her mouth hanging open in shock.
"You know what. Yeah. Hell yeah. Santana Lopez I will always be here for you because I love you more than anything in this whole world." I said strongly.
Her eyes we piercing mine. She stood up taking my hands and bringing me with her.
"I love you too." She said sighing and kissing me once again.
"Now." She began. "Let's go propose to Kurt." She said giggling and dragging me into the hotel to get dressed.

(Dedicated to Corey monteith. R.I.P)