Here comes the sun :)

(Dani's P.O.V.)

Santana looked terrified when she talked to Rachel. But before I could ask her what was wrong she took off. I couldn't help but feel it was something I said. But our shifts were over and there was nothing I could do so grabbed my guitar and headed home.
When I got home I flopped down on the couch and shut my eyes. I was exhausted. I was just about to fall asleep when my cell rang. I groaned and picked it up answering it. It was Gunter. "Hello?" I said annoyed. " Dani it's Gunther. A couple of the other waitresses called in sick so you Rachel and santana are gonna pick up the night shifts. Get over here now." He said sternly and hung up. Great. I had been working all night now I had to work all day and night too. I shoved my phone back into my pocket and put a clean uniform on. I slid into my cardigan and grabbed my guitar heading for the door when my phone rang again. It was a text: "hey me and santana will stay the night shift with you tonight so you don't have to work alone -Rachel" i smiled. Yay I am so glad I'm not gonna be alone. But more importantly I get to talk to santana. I thought as a smile spread Across my face. I walked Dow the street to the spotlight diner and walked over to my locker placing my belongings in once again. I sighed. "It's gonna be a Long day" I muttered.

Hey guys sorry this chapter is so short it's kind of a filler chapter. Next chapter is gonna be the big Dantana kiss then from there on is the REAL fanfic. Thanks! Comment and vote!