The kiss.

(Santana's P.O.V.)

It was 3 am, almost dawn and my shift was almost over. I walked over to Rachel who was reading some kind of magazine. "What are you doing?" I asked her. She went on to explain how she was not going to let anything stop her on her way to broadway. Including the importance of the role and something about deaf people. She smiled evilly at me and said" wow well I'm heading out I'm tired." She fake yawned. I stopped her. "Where do you think you're going? You have 10 minutes left of your shift and 2 dozen sugar caddies to caddy." She smiled and leaned in a bit closer and whispered, " see one I thought that was something you and Dani could do together." She chuckled and started walking to the door. I grabbed her arm lightly stopping her agin." No you are not playing Yentel the lesbian match maker no.." I said frustratedly. "I'm so tired!" She said again walking away. " no what the hell Rachel I've been here all da-" she was interrupted by dani. " Bye Rachel! Have a nice day." She said smiling from the corner . Rachel smiled back and responded over enthusiastically , "bye dani!" She laughed as she walked out the door. I took a deep breath and turned to look at her.

"Don't you want to head out to?" I asked looking down at her and giving her a small smile.

"No, not yet. I like to watch the sun rise over that building. I love how the diner goes from empty and dark to just.... Glowing." She said smiling and looking back up at me.

"I've never seen it." I said looking out the window.

"We'll stick around. We can watch it together." She said smiling flirtatiously and biting her lip. She was so cute.

"Ok" I said smiling and taking a seat next to her. Next thing I knew she began strumming on her guitar. I instantly knew the chords she was playing belonged to the song "here comes the sun" by the Beatles. She started singing. She had an amazing voice, it was mesmerizing. She looked at me expectantly. I realized she wanted me to sing with her. So I did. I was nervous at first but we sounded nice together. We were singing and she was looking at me in a way that made me feel......... I can't explain it.... Loved? I definitely had a crush on this girl and she definitely had a crush on me. It was so romantic. I walked her back to her apartment and we arrived outside her door just as we finished the last line in the song.

"This is where I get off." She said looking up at me with those beautiful brown eyes and smiling.

"So this is goodbye?" I said disappointedly.

"For now." She said side glancing and standing up on her toes, cupping my face with her and and bringing me closer to her face. My hands immediately fell to her hips pulling her closer and helping her reach my lips.

Our lips connected in a perfect romantic kiss just as the sun had risen behind us. It wasn't a long kiss but it was meaningful. She blushed as she pulled away walking up the steps. She turned to face me. "See you around" she said smiling and going inside. My lips burned from the touch of her soft lips. It was the most amazing kiss I've ever had. I smiled stupidly with my fingers touching my lips as I walked home. Wishing the kiss was longer.