The rooftop garden

(Dani's P.O.V)

It was beautiful. Santana took my hand and led me over to the table. When I had opened my eyes we were on the roof of a building surrounded by hundreds of beautiful flowers. Small lights were strung up everywhere and there were lanterns and beautiful torches. And right smack dab in the middle of it all was a white table with candles and a perfect dinner tray. There was a bouquet of roses in the Center of the table. My favourite kind of flowers. I held the tears of joy that were still swelling in my eyes. "San this is amazing." I said sitting down as she pulled my chair out for me.

"You're amazing." She replied laughing softly. She sat down next to me and held my hand. "Champaign? Or wine?" She turned and smiled at me.

"Hmm wine." I said giggling. She let go and grabbed a bottle of donate perinoné from an ice pit behind her. She poured some into our glasses and set it back down taking hold of my hand again before taking a sip.

"You look beautiful." She said smiling. I blushed.

"Thanks baby." I cooed. "But why did you do all this. You didn't have to go through so much trouble for me." I said sympathetically.

" I wanted to dani." She cut in. "This is our first REAL date and I wanted it to be perfect for my girl." She said smiling.

"Well it is." I smiled back.

After dinner we left the roof after taking some pics. We walked down by the river and sat in the grass. We took our shoes off and dipped our toes in the water. Santana slipped her arm around me. I sighed happily and laid my head in the crook of her neck cuddling into her and draping my legs over her lap.

"Tonight was amazing. Thank you babe." I said closing my eyes and cuddling closer to her.

"I'm glad." She said smiling into my forehead as she kissed me softly wrapping her arms around me tighter to keep me warm.

"I don't want this night to end." I whispered. "Ever."

"Neither do I." She breathed.

And we sat there under the stars. Gazing at the sky, before finally getting up and returning home. That night we fell asleep in each other's arm. I thought to myself "This is the best night of my life." Then drifted off into a deep, peaceful sleep.