Movie night part

Santana's P.O.V.

Me and Dani decided to stay in for the night, watch some movies, roast marshmallows, ya know just relax and hang out.

"Babe? Where are the graham crackers!?" I heard Dani in the kitchen.

"Uhm I think they're in the cabinet by the sink hun." I called back.

I lit a match and tossed it into the bin fire pit filled with wood and crumpled up paper, I even put some tinder in it. The pit erupted into flames.

A few minutes later she came out of the house and strolled over to where I was sitting. I almost toppled over in laughter. Dani had a bag of graham crackers under one arm, chocolate under the other, weenies in one hand, the roasting sticks in the other and a bag of marshmallows in her mouth.

"Need some help sweetie?" I said looking up at her and giggling.

She just nodded in response.

I got up and took the majority of what she carried, placing it on the table.

After the fire died down some we began making s'mores.

"Ahh it's on fire!." She squealed and giggled.

"So they taste best when they are burnt!" I said before blowing the fire out off of her marshmallow.

"Nuh uh I think they're better when they're just a little toasted so that they look golden brown. Perfect. I hate burn marshmallow." She responded scrunching up her nose in disgust.

I gasped mockingly.

"Take it back." I said dramatically.

"Nope. Nevah." She said giggling.

Before she could finish I whipped a melty marshmallow at her, it hit her right in the nose.

"OMG! You. Didn't. " she said, the gooey sweet oozing before falling off of her face. Although it left a pretty gnarly mess.

"Oh. I did." I said laughing.

"YOURE SO GONNA GET IT!" She screaming lunging at me.

I caught her before she could smack me with a weenie. I spun her around and pinned her to the floor, tickling her.

"OMG NOOOOOO SAN KNOCK IT OFF HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHA STOOOOOOOP!" She squealed.

"UNCLE UNCLE. I SURRENDER YOU WIN AHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" I stopped tickling her but I kept her hands pinned above her head.

"What's the magic word?" I said looking down at her.

But I was not expecting what she said next.

"Wanky." She bit her lip. And in an instant she had me flipped over, our roles reversed. She was now the one pinning me. And she was wasting no time. She crashed her lips onto mine, it was passionate and filled with wanton and need. It was hungry and filled with lust. Then, as quickly as it started. She got up and walked away.

"Wh-what are you doing! You can't just start that and not finish it!" I called after her.

"We have a movie to watch." She said shoving a small piece of chocolate In her mouth and winking at me, before walking back inside.