Back to New York

(Santana's P.O.V.)

When we got back to New York me an dani went back to her place. We only got about 3 hours of sleep before we had to get up for work.

"Baby...... San.... Santana wake up babe. We have work." Dani said nudging me.

"I've been awake for an hour dan." I said chuckling and grabbing her waist pulling her on top of me. I tickle her and she squeaked and giggled.

"Babe! stop!! HahaHahaHaAHAHA SANTANA!." Dani squealed.

"What." I said casually as I pecked her cheek.

"We have to get ready for work." She said looking lovingly into my eyes.

"Well then we better get dressed." I said slipping out of bed and walking over to the dresser. Dani eyed me as I walked over. I purposely shook my ass a little to tease her. I looked over my shoulder to find dani staring at my ass and biting her lip.

"Enjoying the view." I laughed as I turned to face her and crossed my arms.

"Oh uh I was just ya know checking for ticks....." She muttered.

"Ticks!?." I dropped to the floor laughing. I was crying from laughing so hard. After a few minutes I got back up and dani was still checking me out. I decided to tease her a bit more. I started swaying my hips and biting my lip as I backed up to the dresser. I turned around and opened a drawer still swaying my hips dipping my legs every once in a while. I pulled out my uniform and placed it on the night stand before turning back to dani who was now staring at me wide eyed. I did a little shimmy

before slowly pulling my shirt over my head and twirling it above my head.

"S-Santana... B-b-ba-baby. Whatcha do-doin?" Dani stuttered.

"Getting dressed." I purred back in a soft sexy voice.

I slipped my shorts off and turned my back to her. I shook my ass and dipped before grabbing my knee high socks. I walked over to the bed and propped one of my legs up on the bed and slowly slid my sock on and stretched it up to my knee. I then did the same with the other leg. I turned to get my uniform but I was stopped by Dani's arms around my waist.

She kissed my neck and smiled into my shoulder.

"Tease." She smirked.

"Muah?" I said mock innocently.

"I'm just getting ready for work." I said coyly before getting my uniform and slipping it over my head.

"Care to help me with the buttons?" I said flirtatiously to dani.

"Babe you know they are in the front not the back right?." Dani said confused.

"Oh I know." I said grabbing her hand and placing it on the buttons of my top.

"Just thought you might wanna help." I said smirking and kissing her cheek.

"But I guess ill do it." I said pulling away and buttoning my top.

"Damn. Santana you are so sneaky." Dani spat before giggling and putting her uniform on.

"Bringing your guitar today Hun?" I asked picking up her guitar case in my hand.

"Yeah might as well." She responded reaching for the case.

"Eh eh eh. I'll get it." I said winking at her.

"You're such a sweetheart San." Dani said smiling at me.

"Pshh don't tell anyone I have a reputation to uphold." I laughed.

"Your secrets safe with me." She laughed and took my hand as we headed off to work.