Back to work.

(Dani's P.O.V.)

We walked into the diner hand in hand and headed back to the lockers to punch in and start the work day. Santana was on refill duty so she had to fill the ketchup bottles and salt shakers. I was on table duty. I had to take orders and serve food and such. Just a typical day.

A few hours into the day a group of younger guys about my age came in and say down in my section. I walked over and greeted them with a smile.

"What can I get for you guys? How bout some drinks to start off with?" I said happily.

"Damn chika." One of them said leering at me. "How bout I just take you to go." He said winking at me and blowing a kiss at me.

"Ugh how about never. Pig." I said disgustedly. "Now will you just order so I don't have to look at you anymore?" I snapped.

"Just 4 coffees baby." He said winking again.

"Don't call me baby. Ever." I hissed.

He stood up and pressed himself against me pushing me against the adjacent booth so that his face was inches from mine.

"Why not? Whatcha gonna do about it baby." He growled smiling down at me with an evil smirk.

"Get off me.!" I yelled trying to push him off of me but he was too strong.

"Don't be like that baby. Have a little fun." He said grabbing my ass.

"Please just stop! Leave me alone! Stop touching me." I shrieked.

"I'll do whatever I want chika." He said licking my nose.

I whimpered and prayed that someone would stop him. His friends just sitting there and laughing.

(Santana's P.O.V.)

I was filling the salt shakers when I heard someone talking a bit louder than usual. I looked over to dani taking some guys order. He was checking her out, ya know perving like most guys. Then he got up and backed her into the booth across from his. I shot up throwing a chair back into the wall behind me.

I heard dani yelling and begging him to get off her. I watched as he grabbed her ass and I lost it. I stormed out from behind the counter and ran over to where he had dani pinned.

"Hey bitch.!" I spat. "Get the hell off of my girlfriend." I hissed grabbing his shoulder and shoving him off of her.

I grabbed her wrist softly and pulled her behind me as I stood in front of we protectively.

"Look boys there's another one." He said laughing and stepping closer to me playing with a strand of my hair.

"Whatcha gonna do about it gringa.?" He said grabbing my waist.

"Trying to be all brave in front of you friend." He said pulling me closer to him.

"Back the hell off." I said shoving him off of me hard.

"Affors I have to rearrange that nasty little face of yours." I spat.

He looked shocked then returned to his smug grin.

"You think I can't take a girl?" He chuckled.

"I think if you don't grab your bastard friends and walk your dumb sorry asses out of that door you're gonna wish you hadnt crossed me and messed with my girl." I hissed angrily.

"What are you gonna do? Talk me to death? You're a girl, you're not strong enough to take me." He said smugly.

"Is that so?" I said clenching my fists and in turned to dani and took off my jacket and apron handing them to her.

"Oooooooooooooh." His friends said mockingly.

He made a fake scared face and laughed. "I'm so scared gringa. Go ahead hit me." He scoffed.

I heard dani whisper behind me.

"Kick his ass San."

I smiled as I whispered over my shoulder.

"Don't have to tell me twice."

I clenched my fist and walked towards him. I swung my fist down and hit him in the stomach. He immediately hunched over grabbing his stomach from the pain. I grabbed his shoulder and pushed his head down as I brought my knee up and slammed his head into my leg. I heard him groan. He slowly got back up and smiled insincerely.

"That all you got?" He chuckled

"I'm just getting started." I growled as I cracked my knuckles. I swung my arm at his head. My hand connecting with his face. I heard the crack of his nose breaking. He cried out and his hands shot up to his face cradling his now broken nose. I smirked and looked down at my hand wiping off the blood from his face.

" now last time I checked I told you losers to get lost." I spat glaring at them.

" dude are you seriously gonna let this chick beat you up.?" One of his friends said. I immediately grabbed the back of his neck and slammed his face into the table.

His friends looked at the two in horror and shot out of their seats running out of the diner.

"I said. Get lost." I growled. The two of them got up and limped out the door.

I turned to dani and pulled her into a hug.

"Are you ok dani?" I said into her cheek. I could feel her tears on my shoulder as she pressed her fists into my chest and buried her face into my neck.

"You saved me. You're amazing santana. Thank you."

She breathed between sobs.

"Hey don't thank me. I will be there to save you every time. I love you so much. I would never let anyone hurt you baby." I said kissing her forehead and stroking her hair.

"What about you?" She said pulling away and grabbing my hands looking at the bruises forming on my knuckles.

"I'm fine baby" I said.

"As long as you're ok. I'm fine". She smiled at me. I leaned down and kissed her. I pulled her back into the hug and comforted her.

When she calmed down I went and told Gunther what had happened. He was pretty understanding. He said if they came back to come get him and he's take care of it. Then he have me and dani the rest of the day off.

"Thanks Gunther see ya tomorrow." We said as we left the diner and headed home.