Butterflies

(Santana's P.O.V.)

"I think. You need. A 100 percent... Sapphic goddess." Dani said and gave one hell of a sexy smile. I couldn't breathe. "I'm gonna go get the s-salt sh-shakers... Shakers.." I said as I got up knocking things over as I nervously made my way to the back.

I was interrupted by Rachel. "Woah." She began., "I am sensing some SERIOUS energy exchanges going on over there." She winked suggestively. "No, you have to help me." I said stopping and turning to look at dani who smiled and waved at me. I smiled and laughed nervously. "I'm getting that stinky panic sweat under my boobs." I said bringing my hands up to Chest to wipe off the sweat and emphasize my point. "What's wrong?" She said "she cute, she's nice, she gay, ask her out!" She insisted. "I've never been with an actual lesbian before." I confessed. " I've only been with bisexual girls like Brittany or college girls trying to experiment-" her eyes popped out and she smiled idiotically at me. "You're scared! I've never seen you scared before. ITS SO CUTE!" She gushed. "You tell no one of this. Seriously. I think that I might like her. And it is terrifying." I said seriously.

She looked at me putting her hands on my shoulders. "Look she seems like a smart girl. And if she's smart she won't miss an opportunity to be with an amazing girl like you. Now go back there and talk to her." She said hugging me an walking away.

"You're right" I said talking to myself after she walked away. "She's smart. Yeah." I quickly changed my mind and walked away leaving dani there.