Back to Lima

(Santana's P.O.V.)

We packed our bags as quick as we could and headed down stairs to the waiting cab that was to take us to the train station.

"What about dani?" I said hesitantly. I didn't want to leave her for 3 days.

"Don't worry about it Tanna." Rachel snickered. "She'll be juuuuust fine." Rachel said winking at me.

"Knock off the troll stares hobbit." I sneered. I didn't know what I was gonna do for 3 days without dani, I didn't want to be away from her for even a second.

We got to the taxi. Kurt had left yesterday. I opened the trunk to see 4 suitcases in it. "Damn berry, you don't travel light do you." I snapped.

"Sorry." She shrugged. "You never know what you'll need down there." She said matter-of-factly.

I shook it off and hopped into the cab.

"234 west 31st street please." Rachel requested. The cab took off towards the station and I waited patiently. I hated cab rides.

We arrived at the train station in 2 hours. It was unbearable I hated riding in cars alone, without Rachel making them worse. "We are here!" Rachel squealed.

"Yay!" I said sarcastically. Pulling my bags out of the taxi and handing the cab driver a fifty dollar bill. "Keep the change." I said with an eye roll as he fumbled for change.

We boarded the train shortly after we arrived. I looked down at my ticket.

"Seat 32 A." I said to myself. I walked down the isles "E,D,C,B...A!." I said sighing. I traveled down the row until I reached thirty and stopped. The was a small blonde woman sitting in my seat wrapped up in a scarf and a jacket. She had the scarf pulled up over her face and she wore sunglasses. She was rubbing her hands together to keep herself warm.

"Ugh." I groaned getting a bit mad. "Look lady, I don't know if you have problems with reading but this happens to be MY seat. As in the seat on MY ticket. So I suggest you move affors' I end you." I said a bit of the old Lima bitch coming out.

"Sorry." She said in the sweetest voice ever. "I just thought we could share the seat. Or at least cuddle." Dani said removing the scarf and glasses and smirking up at me.

"DANI!?" I said squealing and running over to her. I picked her up and squeezed her spinning her around in my arms. "Dan what are you doing here babe!?" I exclaimed with a smile plastered on my face.

"Rachel called and invited me haha." She said sweetly kissing my cheek. "I didn't even think twice about saying yes to come see where the beautiful santana Lopez grew up." She said chuckling.

"Hmmm with you here we might not see anything." I said flirtatiously kissing her neck. "We never finished what we started at your place did we.?" I said my lips brushing against her ear before I began kissing her neck again.

"B-babe w-w-we...we can't do t-this right noww." She sai giggling and pushing me away a little bit. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I slid mine around her waist. "So those were YOUR bags in the taxi haha, I thought berry was being a diva haha." I said kissing her nose. "I'm glad you're here." I said smiling Down at her.

"So am I." She smiled back.

We took our seats and the train started. Dragging us back to the town I used to call home. Back to my baggage.