Trouble In paradise.

(Dani's P.O.V.)

I growled and wrapped an arm around Santana's waist pulling her closer to me protectively.

"Why the hell are you here!?" I spat angrily at Brittany.

"I can go where I want dani." She said sarcastically before smirking and kissing Santana's cheek.

I shoved her off of Santana and clenched my fists.

"Back off troll!!." I shouted.

"Babe, it's ok." Santana said soothingly before nibbling on my ear trying to distract me.

"No it's not." I said shrugging her off because it was in fact distracting me. I still wanted her right there but I restrained myself in order to confront Britt.

"You need to stay away from my girlfriend. Even in front of your boyfriend you're all over her!" I growled.

"And you need to stay out of this. It's not your business." She said glaring at me. "Me and santana are soul mates dani. Not even you can keep us apart."

"Brittany. We talked about this. I want nothing to do with you. I'm in love with dani." Santana said cutting Britt off.

"I don't believe that." Brittany said closing the gap between her and santana and kissing her passionately. Santana didn't return the kiss but instead shoved Brittany off of her forcefully. "WHAT THE HELL BRITT?!" She shouted. The blonde flinched under Santana's glare.

"Yeah! What the hell Brittany!" Sam said behind her before storming out.

"Rachel me and dani are leaving. Why the hell did you come looking for us with her!" Santana screamed at Rachel pointing to Brittany.

"One more thing." I said before kissing santana.

"Yeah babe?" She said looking down at me lovingly.

"This." I said walking over to Brittany and slapping her across the face.

"Oh!" Kurt and Blaine exclaimed before clapping.

"What?" Rachel said when Brittany turned to her in awe. "You deserved that and then some." She said. We all turned and left for home. Kurt and Blaine to their hotel. Rachel and Quinn to the loft. And me and santana to y apartment. I needed her, I needed to talk to her.