Morning love

(Dani's P.O.V.)

I woke up in a sleepy haze. My eyes slowly fluttered open. My vision was blurry at first but I didn't need to see to know that santana was still right behind me. Seeing the movement from when I woke up santana snuggled into me and pulled me closer to her. I slowly slid out of her embrace to open the blinds. She whimpered from the loss of my body cuddled in with hers.

I walked over to the window and opened the blinds. The sun streamed through the window in a bright flare. Santana groaned loudly. "Wake up baby we gotta get ready for work!" I said smiling down from my spot next to the bed.

"I rond runna et ooop." She mummbled shoving her face deep into a pillow and curling into the blankets.

"You have to babe, or you'll get fired?." I said sarcastically ," ya know cause Gunther LOVES when you're late."

"Rum rut etin oop" she said again.

"Fine. You asked for this." I said half-heartedly as I ran to the bed and jumped onto the lump of santana-blankets-and-pillows.

"AHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL DANI." Santana groaned pulling the blankets off her face. Her hair was messed up and strung over her face.

"You need to get up." I whispered seductively teasing her. I kissed her neck. Then her jaw. Then I bit her bottom lip.

She immediately was awake and full of energy. She quickly rolled over and she was soon on top of me holding my hands over my head.

"Wanky." She said smiling down at me biting her lower lip in a sexy half smile.

"Well look at that she's up." I panted, out of breath from the sudden movement.

She kissed my neck and moved her way to my ear. She nibbled my lobe making me gasp. "Baby I'm so turned on right now." I said mockingly but I really meant it.

"That's too bad." She said giggling. "Cause we have work." She smiled at me. Her smile faded when she saw me completely and uncontrollably laughing. I couldn't breathe I was having a laughing fit.

"What's so funny?." She said pouting her lower lip, it was so cute!

"We- .. Don't have-... To work today---...." I said between bursts of laughter.

Her face was completely serious.

"What." She said blankly.

"We don't have to work today." I said laughing before winking and playing with the hem of my shirt dragging it up a bit exposing my stomach. I bit my lip and looked up at santana.

She looked like she wanted to get mad and was about to scream at me, but she noticed what was going on with my shirt and she froze. Her eyes got wide as she licked her lower lip in that sexy way she does everything.

I slipped the shoulder of my shirt off and dragged it up more exposing the bottom of my red and black Lacey bra.

With every movement santana edged closer to the bed.

"I guess... It's not... A horrible thing.... To get up... In the morning." She gasped. I sat up letting the shirt fall back into place. She had reached the edge of the bed and was now facing me. I slid my legs off the bed and straddled her waist with my legs. My face was lined with her cleavage so I decided to take the opportunity to place a kiss on her chest. I grabbed her shirt in my fists and pulled her closer. I kissed her lips passionately. She returned the kiss with equal intensity. Her hand shot up and tangled itself in my hair pushing my lips deeper into the kiss. Her fingers danced on the hem of my shirt. She slid her hands under my shirt and glided her palms across my skin. She dragged her hands up from my lower back to my shoulder blades. We broke the kiss just long enough for her to peel my shirt off of my body. I grabbed her shirt and crashed our lips together once again. She pulled me up so that I was standing. She slid her hands in my shorts and grabbed my ass squeezing and pulling me closer. A small moan escaped my mouth. She smiled into the kiss. "That's the sexiest noise I've ever heard." She growled into the kiss causing me to moan again. She slipped my shorts of. I was now standing there in nothing but my bra and underwear and I was completely comfortable. Her fingers dragged up to my lower back. I kissed her neck. She threw her head back giving me more access to her skin. I bit softly at her ear lobe making her moan. My hands moved to take her shirt off. Once her shirt was off I wrapped my arms around the Latina and spun her throwing her on the bed. I was immediately on top of her straddling her. I kissed her stomach leaving a trail of burning spots were my teeth had left a small mark. I slid her shorts off climbing back on top of her my legs on either side of her lap.

Suddenly Santana's phone rang. It was her roommates.

"Not important." She growled into the kiss.

I laughed and tangled my fingers in her hair. I pulled making her gasp and moan. I guess I found her weakness , I chuckled to myself before doing it again. Getting the same response. I moved to kiss her neck.

"SANTANA! DANI! ARE YOU GUYS IN THERE!" We heard the shrieks of Rachel outside. She. Began pounding on the door. We jumped at the sound grabbing our clothes and throwing them on. Santana was the first one dressed. She ran to the door and answered it.

"Oh santana I'm so glad yo-" Rachel paused looking at santana. Her hair was messed up and her shirt was half off. She was panting and her shorts were undone and hanging off her. She was holding them up. I snickered at Rachel's face. "Crap." I said under my breath. Rachel had heard my laugh and her eyes shot to where I was standing still shirtless and In the process of pulling my pants up.

"Hehehe uh hi Rachel." I said waving coyly. I blushed and put my clothes on.

She narrowed her eyes at santana and smirked. "Sorry to interrupt but I needed to talk to you." Rachel said to her. I walked up behind santana and wrapped my arms around her. "Can you make it quick rach?" She snapped and giggled at my kisses on her neck.

"Yeah." She said

"You need to come with me." She finished trying to hold back laughter.

"What." Santana said tensing up. "I'm kind of busy." She said annoyed.

I leaned up and kissed her cheek. I pressed my lips against her ear. "We can finish this later." I breathed before nibbling on the lobe of her ear causing her breath to hitch. I kissed her neck and grabbed her stuff. I jaded it to her and kissed her. "I'll see you later." I said smiling and winking at her. I pressed my lips to hers.

"You sure?" She said disappointedly looking at me and pouting.

"Yes." I giggled. "This way I can be prepared for next time THAT happens." I said winking.

"Ok." She said giving me a kiss and walking outside with Rachel. I sighed and flopped down on the couch.

(Santana's P.O.V.)

"Now will you tell me what's up hobbit? I was busy!, where are we going that's more important than getting wanky with my girl." I said pissed off.

"Home." She said looking at me intensively.

"Home as in the loft.?" I said confused.

"Home. As in Lima." She said.