Halloween

(Dani's P.O.V.)

(It's the day before Halloween it's been a few months and Dani's injuries are healed.)

I walked over to the mirror as I tried on my costume. Santana was shopping for hers with Kurt and Rachel. We are gonna surprise each other with our costumes.

I looked at my reflection and smirked. I wore a tight red and black dress, with baggy sleeves that fringed out at the wrists. I had on a black lace up corsette. The skirt of the dress proofing out a little about mid thigh. My shoes were black high healed boots and I had a knife strap on my putter thigh filled with a plastic dagger. My pirate outfit was complete with generous amount of cleavage and a red and black hat with a bright white and silver feather.

I looked awesome, I was a bit self conscious about my body but I had to admit I pulled this off.

We are too old to trick or treat but there's a costume party at NYADA and Rachel invited me, San, and Quinn, one o their old highschool friends. Kurt invited Blaine.

I took my costume off and placed it on my table before plunging onto my bed.

My eyes were half closed when my phone buzzed

FROM SANTANA:

"Hey sexy ;) just picked out my costume. You're gonna LOVE me in it. Or out of it. Lol. I miss you and I can't wait to see you!

-S"

I smiled down at my phone before laughing at Santana's attempt at a sexy text. If she was really trying she could be sexy. I KNEW that. I replied to the text before closin my eyes and falling asleep.

TO SANTANA:

"Hi baby! :) lol I bet I will love you in and out of that costume ;) always do. Miss you too San. See you soon! xOxOxO

-D"