The 'talk'

Hey guys sorry it's been awhile since I updated I was dealing with a lot. My uncle recently passed away and my cousin I guess couldn't handle it so I've been dealing with their deaths. Thanks for being patient with me everyone. I love you guys!

(Santana's P.O.V.)

When we got home I slammed the car door and stormed inside. I cannot believe what Brittany did, she upset my girlfriend and one of my... Acquaintances? Trowty mouth is the least of my worries right now.

"Ugh!" I growled. "I can't believe that cow pulled that crap."

"Santana, baby, it's ok." Dani said placing her hands on my shoulder and kissing the back of my neck softly.

"No it's not ok. I'm so sorry dani." I said quickly turning around and sliding my hands around her waist pulling her closer to me.

"Forgive me?" I said frowning.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me you dope." She said as she tangled her fingers in my hair and crashed our lips together.

I slowly backed her Into the wall and slid my hands down her thighs.

"That... Escalated quickly." I gasped between kisses and moans.

Dani just chuckled and growled in response biting my lower lip.

I let out a groan as I grabbed her thighs pulling her up. She wrapped her legs

Around my waist and snaked her arms around my neck.

She trailed kisses along my jaw line and down my neck. She found the spot where my neck and shoulders met and she bit down hard drawing blood before soothing it with a kiss.

"God damn it dani!." I moaned out of pleasure.

She bit down harder on my lip responsively. "Language San." She said seductively before hopping off and backing up into our room, never breaking eye contact. She motioned for me to follow her with her index finger.

She licked her lip and I felt my knees go weak.

I stepped to follow her when my phone rang.

"H-hello?" I gasped as I stepped into the room. Dani slipping her dress off in front of me.

"Santana?" Quinn's voice said from the other end.

"Quinn this is SO not a good time." I responded raking my eyes over every inch of Dani's body as she stalked over to me pressing her body flush against mine.

"Santana you need to get over here now. Like right now." She said sounding urgent.

"Q-Quinn." I stuttered as dani grabbed my wrist and hooked my fingers in the hem of her thong tugging them down and off of her. "C-ca can this wait? I- I I'm I'm kind of busy at the moment."

Dani walked over to the bed before slipping the straps of her bra off and slipping into the bed.

I sat their gaping.

"No it's an emergency it's about Kurt."

Dani pulled the covers down patting a spot next to her motioning for me to join her.

"But Quinn! C- COME ON UGH YOU SUCK.! I'll be there in a few." I growled slamming the phone shut and looking back at dani who was now frowning curiously.

"Baby no." She said pouting.

"Ohhhh god you look so hot and I'm really turned on right now but she said it was an emergency." I said still staring at her naked body.

She slid out of the bed and bit her lip walking over to me.

She slid her arms around my neck and pushed herself up against my body.

"But this is an emergency." She purred in my ear nibbling it and licking my neck.

"I I guess she c-could wait a a a f-few minutes." I said gasping as she bit my neck.

"Mm that's all I need." She said seductively before throwing me on the bed.