Sunshine.

(Santana's P.O.V.)

We snuggled and watched movies all night. Dani cuddled in my lap with her arms around my neck. Every once in awhile she set a trail of small sweet kisses along m jaw line. It made me smile. I guess we didn't really realize we were falling asleep until we were passed out in each other's arms. Completely happy.

I woke up with dani still in my arms only her leg was wrapped around mine and her arms were cuddled in the crook of her neck. Her head was on my chest. She looked so freaking cute like that.

I ran my fingers through her beautiful blonde hair and traced random shapes on her arm with my finger. A smile crept over my face as I looked down at my amazing girlfriend.

She yawned and her eyes slowly fluttered open. Her eyes widened a bit when she realized she was laying on me but quickly settled back to a lazy half open as she smiled warmly.

"Morning beautiful." I whispered as I placed a gentile kiss on her forehead.

"Morning baby." She said smiling and cuddling closer to me.

"Last night was really just perfect." She breathed letting out a happy sigh.

"I know." I laughed "I was there." I said winking and laying my head on hers.

"I love waking up next to you dani. It's just so.... Surreal..I get to wake up next to the most amazing person in the world." I breathed, sending a smile plastered on her face as she lightly slapped my arm playfully.

"Haha but YOURE the most amazing person in the world. How can you wake up next to yourself?." She giggled biting her lip.

"Oh it's simple really." I said pulling out a mirror and putting it in front of her face, smiling at my reflection and laughing.

"Hey!." She said and giggled taking it out of my hand and straddling me.

"I was kidding baby." I chuckled.

"I know San." She laughed.

She Leaned down and kissed me chastely on the lips before brushing hair out of my face. Then getting up and walking into the kitchen.

I whimpered from the loss of contact.

"Baaaabby." I whined "what are you doing I was cuddling with you." I said mock-angry.

"Making breakfast." She said sticking her tongue out playfully.

"Ooh in that case!." I barked getting up and walking over to her. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head in the crook of her neck while she made pancakes. She giggled and kissed my cheek.

After we were done eating I looked up at dani who now had maple syrup and pancake crumbs on the corners of her mouth. She had made a mess. She realized why I was snickering and went to grab a napkin.

"Hey nonono." I said walking over to her. "I got this." I said smiling and cupping her face. I kissed the corners of her mouth wiping of the maple syrup. Then I kissed her softly on the lips. "See." I said looking into her eyes."I cleaned up."

She blushed and kissed me back. "You're adorable." She giggled before catching the time.

"San you wanna go see a movie or something? Maybe lunch?"

"Yeah in fact. I have the perfect place." I said smiling.