Date night!

(Santana's P.O.V.)

This night was already shaping up to be an amazing one. I had the most beautiful girl in the world on my arm willing to follow me wherever I went. But u had promised her one hell of a date. And that is exactly what she was gonna get.

It took an hour to get a cab and drive all the way to town square. I walked around and opened her door for her. "My lady." I said going her a cheesy smile.

"Thank you." She said curtsying and giving me a cute little smile.

We walked down the street passed the jumbotron and I stopped her.

"Close your eyes." I said softly.

"You're kidding right?" She laughed amusedly.

"No just do it." I said smiling and cupping her face giving her a peck on the lips. She sighed and covered her eyes.

"Stay right there." I said before whipping out a pair of Spare keys to my uncles flower shop.

I turned and guided her in locking up behind me.

"Oh my gosh it smells amazing in here! Like rain and flowers!" She said. I chuckled at how she knew what she was surrounded by and shook it off. I guided her up a flight of stairs and opened the door to the rooftop garden.

"Baby." I said kissing her cheek. "Open your eyes." I whispered.

She removed her hand from her eyes and gasped. Her hand immediately shooting back up to her face to cover her mouth. Her eyes got misty as she tested up and looked at the scene before her. She then looked back at me. She took her hand off her mouth as her eyes reared up even more and she smiled lovingly at me. I got butterflies in my stomach.

"Santana... It's beautfiful." She said letting some of her tears if joy roll down her face as she turned back to look at it and laughed out of happiness. I walked up to her and cupped her face wiping the tears from her eyes with my thumb before kissing her nose and resting my forehead on hers. She draped her arms around my neck and I instinctively slid mine around her waist. I smiled as we gazed into each other's eyes.

"Did you do all of this santana?." She said smiling her eyes threatening to let a few more tears go but refused to let them roll. I nodded and she closed her eyes and sighed. "All this for me?" She said looking up at me again smiling.

"All of this, is for you." I replied smiling at her. She reached up and placed a chaste kiss on my lips softly. "This is the most amazing thing anyone's ever done for me." She said sniffling. "You are so amazing." She said.

"Well follow me to your table my angel." I said smiling down at her and taking her hand.