The engagement

Hey guys! I'm really appreciating all the comments and votes on my story! I wasn't expecting to be writting this much. But I guess you guys like it! So I just want to take a moment to give a shoutout to my story's biggest fan. And I promise you this chapter will be very long because I took the time to do this. Warrior18 YOU ROCK! Thanks for all the love! Alright guys. ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

(Santana's P.O.V.)

After we were all set and dressed, me and Rachel headed to where we were all supposed to meet up. Dalton high, home of the dolton warblers. I guess Blaine decided to go the romantic route. This was the place where Blaine and Kurt first met, and where they fell in love.

When we arrived at the school I was left speechless. All of my old classmates. Quinn, Tina, arty, lady lips (Sam), mike, puck, Mercedes, mr. Schue was there as well, and of course.... Brittany. She looked at me and smiled. She was tangled around Sam. Ugh. I smiled back insincerely. We then waited for Kurt to arrive with his dad.

After a few hours Kurt finally arrived. The proposal was amazing. The was singing, dancing, crying, and love. EVERYONE was there. Vocal adrenaline provided a dance routine, the deaf glee club came and signed the lyrics to the singing and even the warblers came, they also took part in serenading Kurt. We all met up with Kurt in the hallway and Blaine began his proposal speech. I'm not gonna lie, I let a few tears roll down my cheeks. It was just so cute! Then, just when I thought this couldn't get any better. Blaine got down on one knee and asked Blaine to marry him. "Y-yes. Oh my god. Yes!" Kurt said running up to him and squeezing him. He was crying and Blaine was crying. Everyone ran to the pair and hugged them.

After the proposal. Puck and Brittany left back to wherever they live now. The rest of us went out to breadsticks to catch up. I invited dani, I walked into the restaurant with my beautiful girlfriend on my arm.

We walked in and looked around for our friends. They were hard to miss. All the glee club members, past and current, were sitting at a huge makeshift table formed by pushing tables up to booths and adding a ridiculous amount of chairs.

Dani squeezed my hand nervously. I looked into her eyes. "What's wrong babe?" I said. She looked so unsure.

"I'm just nervous San, what if they don't like me?" She said pouting.

" dani. They will LOVE you. Just like I do." I said winking and kissing her cheek, which did not go unnoticed.

"Who's that?." , "Is that santana?" "Who's she with?" "Holy crap is THAT Santana's girl?." I took a deep breath and lead dani over to the table.

"Hey everyone!." I said smiling.

"This is my girlfriend dani." Dani blushed and wound her arms around mine.

Everyone burst into awes and giggles.

"Nice job santana." Puck said leering at dani, checking out her chest and legs. It really pissed me off, I lost control a little.

I slammed my fist on the table in front of puck. "Shut it puckerman, before I have to kick your old sweaty ass. And while your at it stop drooling over MY girl." I scowled. He raised his hands defensively. "Calm down, I'm sorry." He said with and innocent look before chickling. Dani grabbed my hands and pulled me over wrapping her arms around my neck, she leaned in so that her lips were touching my ear.

"Damn baby you just got even hotter." She giggled biting her lip. "Thank you for being so protective." She giggled again kissing my neck. "How will I ever thank you enough?" She said mock-innocently.

I growled playfully and rested my forehead on hers before kissing her deeply. She returned the kiss. I nibbled on her lower lip causing her to stifle a soft moan. I smiled into the kiss as she tangled her hand in my hair deepening it.

"Ahem." Mercedes cleared her throat to signal for us to stop.

"Sorry." We laughed. I put my arm around her and smiled at my friends. I slowly lowered my hand till it was on her ass and placed it carefully so no one could see, the whole time keeping a straight face. I squeezed her ass and trailed my fingers up her spine causing her to gasp and clutch my arm. She shot a look at me and smirked. A glint in her eyes.

"Alright!" Kurt said. "Enough chit chat lets order!" He yelled everyone unanimously agreed. Me and dani sat down and I ordered for her. We both got steak salads. The gang chatted for awhile. Slowly people started leaving. That's when a familiar blonde entered the restaurant. I looked over and my eyes met a pair of cold peircing blue ones.... "Brittany..." I muttered slightly annoyed. Dani immediately recognized the name of my ex and shot her head to stare at the blonde. When she saw Brittany she snaked her arm around my neck and placed a finger under my chin turning me to face her. She leaned in and kissed me playfully. Winking at me when she pulled away. I knew what she was up to.

Brittany scoffed and glared. Before going over and tangling herself up in Sam who seemed surprised to see her.

"Why are you here? I thought you left hours ago." I said a bit angrily.

"Well on my way I decided to-" I turned my head and ignored her , I brushed a hair behind Dani's ear and kissed her again.

"Ahem." I could feel Brittany's glare. "Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend?." She demanded.

"Well I wasn't. Cause it's not worth explaining to you. But might as well. Brit, this is my beautiful girlfriend dani." I said gesturing to the girl attached to my arm."

"Girlfriend?" Brittany gasped before glaring again.

"Hmph." She said turning and focusing on Sams lips.

"Well we better be heading out." I said looking at Dani's face. She looked miserable.

Despite the desperate arguments from my friends for us to stay. They reluctantly gave up and we all shared our goodbyes. Then me and dani headed to the car and drive back to the hotel.

When we got back I opened the door and dropped my things on the table, plopping down on the bed with a sigh. "That was hell." I said angrily. Dani came up behind me and pulled off my jacket. She began massaging my shoulders. I let out a soft moan. Everything hurt , it was a long day and I was exhausted. Unfortunately, I passed out after a couple of minutes. Soon after dani covered me up with blankets and snuggled in next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled her close. Giving her a kiss goodnight before falling fast asleep.