Lazy day

(Dani's P.o.v.)

I woke up in Santana's arms. My head was resting in the crook of her neck and she had her arms wrapped around me protectively.

"Baby... Babe wake up." I said softly as I dragged my finger slowly down her cheek.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked into mine and smiled. Her smile turned into an evil grin.

"Why are you looking at me like that.?"

She flipped me over so that she was straddling me.

(Santana's P.o.v.)

Since we were so rudely interrupted last time, I figured I should finish what YOU started. I said kissing her neck.

"Ba- bab- SANTANA!." She said breathlessly. "Baby it's too early f- for This."

I kissed her to shut her up. "Do you really want me to stop.?" I asked as I softly nibbled her ear. She let out a soft moan of approval.

"I'll take that as a no." I said huskily as I bit her neck softly then soothed it with my tongue. She whimpered as my hands began to travel down her body. She stopped me.

"OH NO!! I FORGOT! GET UP SANTANA WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!!!!!" She screamed shoving me off the bed.

"Ouch! Baby that hurt." I said pouting and rubbing my head.

"Sorry! But Rachel's broadway debut thingy is today'! We are gonna be late! I promised her is help her get ready!" She said as she scrambled to get her stuff together.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Baby, it's 6 you don't have to be there for another 4 hours." I whispered pulling her hair to the side and kissing her neck softly.

"B-but I need to g- get ready" she stuttered.

"All I need is 5 minutes." I whispered before returning to the bed.