Rarry (Harry and Ron)

No no no no no no no no. This ship makes me cringe! I could never see them together! They are more like brothers to me and them being together would just be wrong. I don't normally ship best friends together, and that's also why I don't ship Harmione. I feel like best friends have a special friend connection and they should just stay as friends. A relationship could ruin any good friendship and I'd hate to see that happen to Harry and Ron.

Do I ship it? No, not romantically.

Rate: 5/10 (the only reason why this is halfway is because I ship them as best friends or even brothers. But if we're talking about romantically then it would be a zero out of ten.)

People are actually requesting ships! Thank you so much!

I'm also getting more and more readers and it makes me so happy! Just yesterday alone I know for sure two new people read this book. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but it means a lot to me. Surprisingly most people are sticking with this book. I thought the readers would slowly die down, but they're not!

The amount of votes and comments that i'm getting is incredible! Just so you know, I do read every single comment that people post on this story! They all mean the word to me!

I love you guys!