Hercy (Percy and Hermione) + New Story!!

Honestly, I'm just making up most of these ship names now.

This ship isn't really the worse I've seen. If there are people out there who think they would be a good couple, I sort of get why. They both cared a lot of school and getting good marks. They both pursued in careers at the Ministry of Magic. Of course, there's the fact that everyone hated Percy in the books, with good reason. In the future Percy is a better person, so if Hercy ever were to happen it would be after both of their years at Hogwarts.

I, myself don't really ship this. It's mostly because I ship other things more, but I just don't see them as a couple. I could see them devolving a friendship later in their lives, but nothing more than that.

Ship books are so opinionated and people get offended so easily sometimes when I say things. Sometimes some of you need to chill. Sure we all have our own opinions, but who cares? Does it matter what one person thinks of a ship? The only thing I get bothered by is when people say a ship is disgusting. If it's incest, then sure go ahead and say that. But for a ship just like this one there's no need to say it's gross or disgusting.

Okay and lastly, I have a new fanfiction out! It is a Drinny one, so sorry if you were expecting something different. Drinny isn't my otp, but I thought it would be cool to write about Draco and Ginny together. So if you don't mind that ship then maybe you could check it out?