Impressing a girl

When me mom came to call me, I was in my bedroom, calm as always. But when she said it was a girl in some wierd clothes and a purple hair I almost paniked. How did she found me? I thought it would take some time for her to confront me. I wasn't ready. At all.
I walked out of the house she was by the stairs looking the other way. I closed the door, she turned and saw me. She came closer and slaped me.
"What the fuck were you thinking? Why did you do it?"
I started laughing a synicle laugh. She put me against a wall. I could see her expression was angry and sad at the same time.
"Delarge you are so dead right now."
"What are you talking about?"
"You bloody know what I am talking about! The neighboors saw a guy in white clothes, with a bowhat and a bravita. Now I ask you who do you think killed one of my droogs?!"
"Look I did not know that she was one of yours and its not me fault she was rich. But let me make up to you, how about you go out with me tonight?"
She throwed my body against the wall and walked the other way. She was strong and I was the person she hated the most that moment.
"How does that make my situation any fucking better?"
"I can convince you it wasn't my fault, that I also lost a lot and know how you feel."
I pulled my sleeve up and let her see the mark I had in my arm of the treatment that would cure me. Just of thinking about it left a horrible feeling inside of me, and she saw it.
"Okay. I can't be so bloody bad."
"Meet you at the milkbar then?"
"Korova?"
I smiled. Only by her face I could see, my brothers, that she never steped in the place. She could do everything she was doing, but not a person would convince her of going in there.
"Problems?"
"No. I'll meet you there."
I couldn't tell if it was because she didn't want to lower her guard or if I actually conviced her to go somewhere she would have never thought of before.
She went down the stairs quickly and a bit worried. Oh my brothers that night would be one to rememeber.