Bastards are gonna pay

I was sat home uneasy. Johnston was taking to long. I kept moving around in the living room when I decided I should do something. I got me cut-throght bravita and hit the road. Some miles away from me house I heard the police, me droogs came running and stubled on me.

"Brothers why the hurry? Did some ya shouldn't?"

They all looked at each other not quiet knowing what to say. I had a terrible feeling about this situation. Finally Bully tried to take the lead and looked deep in me eyes but soon regreted it.

"Alex the thing is... You know we... We had to do it she was getting in our way and someone needed to do something."

By the time me brain capitated the word "she" I through my body on Bully knocking his to the ground. Len and Ricky tried to come on me, but I swung the bravita keeping them away.

"What did you bastards do?"

"We sent someone to the hospital."

"Say the name."

He didn't say a thing. He was breathing heavily and the other guys were also quiet uneasy.

"Say the bloody name."

"Alex she was taking to much of your time."

I laughed synically as I striked a punch on Bully's fat face. His hot blood was dripping down me fist as you, my dear brothers, already knows that your humble narator has quiet a temper.

"Say the fucking name!"

My scream ecoed on the streets as I was preparing to give another hit.

"It was Rebecca Johnston for God's sake!"

I got up and away from him. I was already turning to leave when Bully himself got up.

"Shit Alex! What the bloody hell was that for? You clearly already knew it was her!"

"At least one of you bastards needed to pay."

I turned and started walking away.

"Consider that a warning!"

I kind of screamed from some space away from them.

"Lay another finger on her and you are all dead!"