Things go wrong

When I woke up in the morning I found the prettiest girl laying by me. Her shoulder was showing and I could see her tatoo. I wasn't a tatoo guy but her's had something special. After all, as she said it wasn't just a tatoo was a promise.
Her eyes opened slitly and I kissed her warm lips. She opened her eyes totally and smiled.
"From all crazy people in the world I choose you"
She was right. We were crazy and that wouldn't change. She got up and put the clothes she wore the night before. I got up as well but stayed in my boxers.
"Are you ready?"
I nodded. I tried to look calm, whereas in the inside I was freaking out. My dear brothers showing me parents someone I was actually dating. I haven't dated someone in a bloody long time.
I opened the door and we looked at each other. I took a step out of my room and she followed. We stoped in the middle of the coridor. She put her hand on me shoulder and smiled. I steped again and saw my parents sitting in the living room.
"Mom. Dad. I would like to introduce you to someone."
She stepped out of the coridor. I saw her expression. I guess she was a bit shy as well. I could see she didn't do that in a long time as well. she opened a smile, ajust her posture and put her hand infront of her.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. and Ms. Delarge. I am Rebecca, Alex's new girlfriend."
My parents face was absolute awe. They would never belive someone like her would go out with someone like me. They shaked her hand and she turned to me.
"I'll be going then."
She kissed me, gave a little nod to my parents and left. In the middle of the coridor she turned and murmured.
"I'll meet you later."
She opened the door and walked away. I turned to me parents with a smile on me face. They were still speechless. Mom stood up and hugged me.
"You two are searious than? She is the girl who knocked here a few months ago isn't she?"
Her voice was like she would cry. I didn't expect all this. I guess they saw her as my salvation. And she was. I was going to reply when I heard screams coming down stairs. It wasn't Johnston. The voices sound manly. And they were saying me name.
"I'll be back in a second."
Now their faces were terrified. I opened the door still in me boxers and ran down stairs to find me droogs holding Johnston. She was trying to escape and they wouldn't let her.
"Alex since when did you start to fuck her?"
Bully was the first one to speak. The other ones were just laughing.
"Let her go"
They all got kind of confused. I don't know what they expected my reaction to be.
"Bloody now! Take your hands of her!"
They through her on the floor. She stood up and cleaned her clothes. She stared me deeply and turned to leave. However, as she turned my three droogs made a wall not leting her pass.
"May I pass gentleman?"
"You are not walking away so easily. At least not until we sort this out."
"Excuse me Bully, but I don't think I have nothing to do with you three and you have nothing to do with me and Alex"
She walked back and stood by my side.
"She is right. You have nothing to do with us. And you may go away. We can meet latter."
"Alex you searious?!"
Len was the one to speak now.
"What do you want me to say?! That you should also have sex with her and it will be real horror show?! Well I am not saying that!"
They were all looking at me surprised. They wouldn't accept this and I knew it really well.
"Okay than. We are behind everyone's decisions since we are really political and I guess we should respect yours."
Bully said as he turned and walked away. The other two went with him. I stayed next to Johnston until we couldn't see them anymore. I looked at her. Her knees were bloody and there was blood dripping from her nose. From the fight against me droogs I guessed. She took a deep breath and turned to me.
"I'm sorry, Delarge. I didn't look down the stairs and when I noticed what I was doing they were already holding me."
I hugged her.
"Don't say your sorry it is not your fault. They would find out eventually."
I looked at her. Her eyes were watery.
"Come upstairs I won't let you get home like that."
I held her hand and we climbed up the stairs.