Moving In 1

"Ugh!" I groan while placing the last box in my room. Now resting time! I jump onto my memory foam bed and just relax. Today is our second day of living here in our new house, and I am not making any effort to unpack for awhile. And I have about two days left until I go to my new school, Blue Lake High. And unfortunately the school started about a month ago.

"Maxy!" My little brother yells, stretching out the 'a' while running into my messy room.

"Mason!" I mock him. He then jumps onto my bed and hugs me, I hug him back. I hear a click of a camera and my head snaps to the noise. I see my mom and her camera in hand. "Really mom?" I ask but she's already walking away.

"Maxy." I snap my head back to my adorable little brother.

"Yes, Mason?" I ask.

"Can you help me unpack?" he pouts, his dark blue eyes gleaming.

"Of course Mase." I smile then pick him up bridal style and walk to his room.

~ after unpacking ~

Currently, Mason and I are lying on his soft floor exhausted from unpacking. "Maxy," Mason says. I hum in response. "I'm hungry!" he whines.

"Let's go ask mom and dad to make us a snack," I say then stand up, "you want a piggyback ride?"

"Yes!" Mason chirps. I laugh then bend down, and Mason hops on my back. "Onward horsey!" Mason yells. I try to make a horse noise while jogging to the kitchen. The key word is try. I sounded like a dying seal laughing. When I finally reach the kitchen I see my older brothers Austin, James, and Jake! I set Mason down carefully then give them a bear hug.

"What brings you, boys here?" I ask while backing away a little. James and Jake are twins. Eighteen, they graduated last year at our old town. James is a goodie goodie. Plays by the rules  and other good stuff. While Jake is the total opposite. He's a badass. But they get along fairly well. Austin is in between a goodie goodie and a badass. This is his last year of college! He's a senior in college! I'm so proud of him.

I haven't seen any of them since the day after James and Jake had graduated.

"Well...since I've been doing so much work and have had straight A's for the past three years....there giving me a couple of months off!" Austin beams. I gasp. "Oh, my lord! Yay! That means we can hang out again!" I yell then hug him again. He laughs. Then I break the hug and turn to the twins. "And you guys?" I ask.

"Well, we're here to stay! We are doing the online classes for two years then going to the college for the last two years." James explains with a bright smile. 

"Oh! I almost forgot! I'm a student teacher at Blue Lake High!" Austin chirps. I think for a second.

"Why does that name ring a bell?" I ask, genuinely confused. 

"Cause that's the school your going to sissy!" Austin laughs. A surprised smile erupts on my face and I jump on Austins back.

"So the families back together again!" my mom beams, clasping her hands together, he eyes shifting to look at all her kids. 

I laugh, "I guess so." 

----------------------

Heeey! Soooo this is my first book. It might be horrible, but at least I can say I tried! And the chapters will get a lot longer throughout the book!

Comment.

Vote.

And with that bye!