You Tricky, Tricky Girl. 26

Maxes P.O.V

"So..." Val trails off, "what are you supposed to be?" He asks, then scoops a spoonful of mac & cheese in his mouth.

Once we got in the house, we realized I was right, every one was out, or sleeping. So, we entered the kitchen. And I went through the fridge. Seeing that there was left over mac & cheese still on the top shelf, I asked Val if he wanted a bowl. But he denied it.

He wanted the whole pot, of mac & cheese. I was if-y at first, but I remembered that my family won't eat mac & cheese if it's refrigerated. Only I do, but then again, I don't really like mac & cheese.

Yeah, yeah. I'm weird, I thought we already established this. So I more then gratefully shoved the pot into Val's arms. I gave him a spoon, and he started to eat it cold.

I went back into the fridge an pulled out my babies, strawberries. And once Val saw that the strawberries were in my hand, he smirked and started to tease me on how he once got my strawberries. The asshole, am I right?

We quietly walk up the stairs, into my room. And just started to eat in peace, until now.

I slightly shrug, not really knowing myself. "I don't know, I guess some kind of flapper girl, from the west? I really don't know. And nor did I care. As long as I got a costume. But, I was upset that Kayla gave me a dress to wear," I frown, "wait. She took it as an advantage! Since I didn't have a costume-she purposely picked a dress for me!" I scowl at the air, wanting to pull that perfect braid of hair, right off of her head. She usually has her hair in a perfect braid.

Val chuckles. "Well played Kayla." Va smirks, jokingly at me.

"You tricky, tricky girl," I mutter, taking another bite out of my strawberry, then tossing the green leaved stem, into my white trash bin, next to my bed. "but, more importantly, what are you, supposed to be?" A light smirk, dancing on my face.

He shrugs nonchalantly. "A T-bird from the movie Grease. Something easy I guess." He mumbles, carefully setting the, already empty pot of mac & cheese, on my carpet. He then, lays his head on one of my pillows.

"I wonder what the video tape's looks like..." I trail off, thinking of the secret video cameras that Clarence and Tyler put around the house, to capture the moment. 

I see Val shrug is shoulders. "We could check it right now?" He suggests.

I give him a small smile, then a wild yawn escapes my mouth. "Nah, i'm to tired to go on the computer, or look at any bright light right now." I mumble, my eye lids becoming the slightest of droopy. My eyes land on the carton of, once half way filled of strawberries, but now only one remains in the brown carton.

"Hey Val?" I yawn. He looks a me, ready for me to explain myself. I lift the almost empty carton of strawberries in front of his face. "You want it?" I inquire, rubbing my right eye with the back of my hand, trying to wipe the sleepiness off of me.

His eyes snap towards mine. "You sure?" He asks, unsure of my reply.

I nod, a small chuckle leaving my mouth. "Yeah, I asked you for a reason, right?"

He nods, slowly taking the crisp red strawberry from the weaved, brown carton. He bites as much off as he can, and hands me the stem to throw away. I lean over, so I can get a better grip on it, and pinch one or two of the green leaves between my thumb and index finger. And I drop the leaves into my trash can, where the rest of the dead stems are living now.

"You want a pair of clothes to sleep in? I don't think that leather jacket would be super comfortable." I smile, as he nods lazily. I walk into my closet, and pull out a pair of baggy grey sweat pants, that Elliot got me last year, but they were to big for me, but I refused to give them back to the store and get my size.